View Poll Results: Would you like to get a 7.0 patch for Annihilus Legacy ?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, i love the SoR concept but i still want to play old Annihilus

3 60.00%
  • No, i want to play SoR and those who prefer old Annihilus to cry

2 40.00%

Thread: Patch 7.0 for Annihilus Legacy

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: Player

Resuming my thought, hope you don't mind.

I love Annihilus and Diablo2 but 'im just a moonwalking noob who love ass, books and getting rekt by catapult. I honestly don't care much about calculation, detailed damage nor skill mechanics. What i care about is to have fun on a game i used to play when i was 10. Annihilus brought that to me. That new mod doesn't.

Thrash talk on:
    Basically the gameplay in SorT is to max open sockets and then sock and unsock your gear every 5min. In Legacy you get boner easily by identifying fatass items. In Sotr you need to masturbate a lot on flat ass items using essences until you get your dick hard. This is a completely different gameplay and new way to walk through the game.
    Trash talk off.

Good thing here, most of people like SotR and doesn't feel the way i do. I'm just one of the last creepy weirdos hanging on to Legacy. It is a matter of taste i guess? Never claimed that my way of experiencing Annihilus was better than theirs. Just thought you guys made Legacy for people like me who couldn't take that red pill yet.

In old annihilus, inventory was a huge part of improvement and customization of your character with charms. Therefore, cube was used as storage. Without charms, inventory turned into a big shopping trolley. I think cube could had been improved: Automatically unpack its content when dragging it in stash and store in it the items you pick up on the ground while having full inventory. Those two tricks would have made things easy.

But yeah, who am i to suggest things. I'm just a noob as i said.

It's not because i prefer old annihilus over new mod that devs should be sad. Quite the opposite. Legacy should be a reminder of where all that work comes from and what was fucking good back there. But instead, you guys are sealing it in quarantine, like a toxic area that doesn't deserve to be applauded.

What's the point to have a Legacy Server if you guys doesn't even recognise its quality and doesn't want to bother with some extra light patch? I'm not asking more content. There is plenty enough there! Just few upgrades: buff here, nerf there and reset. I know it's not easy and that you guys working hard on new mod that's why the old community could help. That's the only thing i was looking for making that first thread.
    Last edited by player; 05-25-2019 at 08:26 AM.

User Tag List