Thread: Unrecoverable Error 6ff36ae9

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Treason2012

Unrecoverable Error 6ff36ae9

Hi there!

I just installed annihilus launcher for first time, and I got unrecoverable internal error 6ff36ae9 at line #94 whenever I press anything after white/ivory start annihilus screen.

I am using Windows 8.1 and I admit this same error happened when I was playing normal Diablo ladder but I fixed that by disabling mca launcher (starcraft launcher). SInce that program wasnt on when I started annihilus launcher I am not sure how to fix this. Hep please

EDIT: perhaps this will be more informational. I made extra copy of Diablo so I could still play in normal US ladders
    Last edited by Treason2012; 03-15-2015 at 02:24 AM.

That sounds interesting, so you're launching with our launcher, and you see the annihilus wallpaper on Diablo II and everything to verify you're on our patch?

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Treason2012

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    That sounds interesting, so you're launching with our launcher, and you see the annihilus wallpaper on Diablo II and everything to verify you're on our patch?
    Yes indeed. I also found out my normal Diablo II also began crashing with same error, so I thought maybe the two diablo games are conflicting with each other. I deleted both, then reinstalled only one diablo, then used that to reinstall annihilus---that still did not solve the issue.

BUT! I saw your shoutbox post about issues with 1.2 patch, so I reupdated the patch...and now it works whew......hopefully that issue wont come back!

EDIT: the server is down T.T
    Last edited by Treason2012; 03-15-2015 at 04:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Treason2012 View Post
    Yes indeed. I also found out my normal Diablo II also began crashing with same error, so I thought maybe the two diablo games are conflicting with each other. I deleted both, then reinstalled only one diablo, then used that to reinstall annihilus---that still did not solve the issue.

BUT! I saw your shoutbox post about issues with 1.2 patch, so I reupdated the patch...and now it works whew......hopefully that issue wont come back!

EDIT: the server is down T.T
    Server was not down when you posted this, its not been down for hours! That's weird. Glad to see you got on though, welcome

User Tag List