Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: suggestions

Gold
    Annihilus Account: baal

you can still trade old school just nnot with new school gold

Thanks for the suggestions. Selling things back to vendor for Gold is a big risk, its very abusable on a game this old, so many loopholes involving the vendors. It's a good idea but I think it would have flaws, and that wouldn't be good for the server. Gold isn't really supposed to be MFed, it is just there as an extra currency and to give people a little extra for supporting the realm without being able to buy power. About the comment for daily voting... the server doesn't plan on staying unstable much longer... that was a pretty crappy comment . Voting websites believe it or not brings more players than anything else so far. More players is more item trading community, meaning you won't need Gold you can trade with items, like the old school way. Auction House is kinda cool but falls in line with why Gold cannot be traded in the first place. People could make 20+ accounts, vote on them all daily, and put peasant crowns in the "auction house" for tons of gold, or exactly the amount of gold they want to move and stack it all onto 1 account. Gold will likely never be tradeable, sorry guys

Gold
    Live Streaming Channel(s)
    View Channel: FromTheRez
    Annihilus Account: FromTheRez

You know I have faith! I'm still here from day 1, and how many days before in D2PK <3
    I do feel fake voting when I'm frustrated at the server though lol, but I do vote for a reason beyond just the gold!

Quote Originally Posted by FromTheRez View Post
    You know I have faith! I'm still here from day 1, and how many days before in D2PK <3
    I do feel fake voting when I'm frustrated at the server though lol, but I do vote for a reason beyond just the gold!
    We very likely put more work into our server than anyone else on that list, sooooo!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: tangar

I don't think its good idea to change anything about gold. This is quite fragile system which gives players opportunity to support server. Without funding server would go down - its obvious. If there would too much gold - it would ruin everything.

Quote Originally Posted by FromTheRez View Post
    Its to prevent people making multiple accounts on website, and voting with multiple accounts for extra daily gold to send to one account
    Do you know such people? You have to report them so administration would ban their accounts permanently.

Gold
    Live Streaming Channel(s)
    View Channel: FromTheRez
    Annihilus Account: FromTheRez

Quote Originally Posted by tangar View Post
    I don't think its good idea to change anything about gold. This is quite fragile system which gives players opportunity to support server. Without funding server would go down - its obvious. If there would too much gold - it would ruin everything.

Do you know such people? You have to report them so administration would ban their accounts permanently.
    I don't know such people, I was simply explaning to a previous post why gold is not trade-able

Gold

i feel like youshould be able to only sell high eend uniques and white items, i mean ive been plying diablo 2 for years running alot of bots and ive only came across like 5 sacred armors in my whole damn life.... sure there was a few griffs and coas etc but it still takes days of non stop 24 hour mfing i feel like you should at least add a few high end items to sell back to vendor....

you have to add some type of system to where we can be rich..... without donating... why play a pvm realm and mf all day long if theres no perks to mfing....

Gold
    Annihilus Account: tangar

Quote Originally Posted by tane View Post
    you have to add some type of system to where we can be rich..... without donating... why play a pvm realm and mf all day long if theres no perks to mfing....
    Mate, you could be rich by just playing Diablo 2! Items&rune drop is the same as at battle.net! And its even easier to aquire items because of faster leveling and more powerful uniqs. You don't need any gold for a comfort playing, I assure you. Gold its just an option for guys who wanna support server - hosting costs several hundreds $ per year.

Gold

why play a pvm game....... spend hours searching for items to not be able to trade them? thats retarded...

and its not easier... he buffd every fuckn monster you can barley mf you get 1 hit by everything in the game

your dumb as shit along with anyone else that disagrees with me... no one is goin to play a mf game where you cannot be rich..

and selling high runes make it overpowered anyway... like 90% of server wont have enigma and the 10% that does smashes everything

TL/DR WHO THE FUCK WANNA MF IF YOU CANT BE RICH WHAT YOU GONNA TRADE YOUR TYRAELS FOR A RUNEMASTER LOL

Gold

i got enigma infinity 75 all res 2k life and still getting dropped in a few hits i have to constantly tele around to even kill shit its kinda unreal i feel bad for kids who cant donate

ANOTHER SUGGESTION MAKE EVERYONE SPAWN WITH UNLIMITED AMOUNT OF TOKENS, you can get rushed and lvl 90 in a hour but why do that when you can just give me tokens for free ty.

User Tag List