Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: suggestions

Gold
    Annihilus Account: tangar

Because its pvm-pvp game, not only pvp. Dont be stupid - you dont need gold for trade. Trade items/runes with another players and it was always at bnet. Nothing changed in it. If you cant kill "buffd every fuckn monster" - learn how to play.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Ostriker

Quote Originally Posted by tangar View Post
    Mate, you could be rich by just playing Diablo 2! Items&rune drop is the same as at battle.net! And its even easier to aquire items because of faster leveling and more powerful uniqs. You don't need any gold for a comfort playing, I assure you. Gold its just an option for guys who wanna support server - hosting costs several hundreds $ per year.
    agree with this, maybe more contest to get more gold, like the previous pvp contest that was held, im not a fan but if you tell me there was maybe a price for joining in even 20g i would hop in

i do search for hours to progress... and no im not bored, i got a few help but other than my fb sorc i got nothing and collect my gold unitil i can purchase infinity

i dont even get 1hit by baal hell and i got no Bo on me so i dont get where this is from??

if your not happy the way the server is why dont you just leave then?

seriously if you have patience you will get there eventually but you dont want to work to have all? doesnt work that way buddy

token are easily get... andy meph big d and baal are easily killed, i managed to get 7 so far and dont even need them, plus there only 25g you can get one everyday with daily vote...

Gold
    Annihilus Account: baal

lol'd god i hate dick riding faggots that are close minded

you dont get 1 hit by baal?????????????? YEA NO Shit dude does 0 dmg take your ass to act 1 and fight a unique creep bet you get slapped tf up like in real life

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Ostriker

maybe your build is not right then or maybe its only you

Sorry tane but it seems like you greatly lack information about the server. You can be rich in this game, as that is how its designed. It just isn't about runewords anymore. Sure runewords are still great items and are strong but the rarest items, the ones that will make you be considered rich are the end-game uniques, they are a lot rarer so the whole point of this game is to MF them, as opposed to normal Diablo II servers where MFing there is actually pointless, the only things worth finding are runes, and 95% uniques are useless. If you want to be rich, find the end-game uniques, and use those to trade. You clearly didn't play back in 1.09 days where the trading channels in-game were massively used, and it was awesome searching through everyones for trade spams in the channel, and trading uniques for uniques, the way the game was originally made.

User Tag List