Thread: download diablo 2 with no disc

Gold
    Annihilus Account: baal

download diablo 2 with no disc

I have a few extra blizzard accounts with d2 on it pm me if anyone needs one to download the game ty *also got wow wc3 and d3 yall can enjoy

Incase anyone doesn't know you can download diablo 2 from blizzard.com/store simply login with my information and the game will show up for download msg me if you need help
    Last edited by tane; 03-24-2015 at 04:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tane View Post
    I have a few extra blizzard accounts with d2 on it pm me if anyone needs one to download the game ty *also got wow wc3 and d3 yall can enjoy
    Good guy tane!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: baal

feel like its a must for any server we did it on old ones, I can give you the info if you want and maybe you can make a sticky thread or something add to front page

Quote Originally Posted by tane View Post
    feel like its a must for any server we did it on old ones, I can give you the info if you want and maybe you can make a sticky thread or something add to front page
    I feel like people wouldn't hesitate to change the password though, you know how people are. I cannot officially offer a download for Diablo 2 on here as that would be illegal, so putting it on the front page is a no go ;/

User Tag List