Thread: Two questions about Annihilus

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Cinetic

Two questions about Annihilus

I have two straight questions about this server :

1) Is there an automatic/integrated anti-cheat system in the game ? (As the warden for D2), If no is there any plan to make one ?

2) Is there any solution against the threat of people making multi-accounts to get 60g/acc/day to get tons of Hrs without efforts, for finally selling them vs items ? Excluding the "Bound to account" solution.

Thank you for your answers

Quote Originally Posted by Cinetic View Post
    I have two straight questions about this server :

1) Is there an automatic/integrated anti-cheat system in the game ? (As the warden for D2), If no is there any plan to make one ?

2) Is there any solution against the threat of people making multi-accounts to get 60g/acc/day to get tons of Hrs without efforts, for finally selling them vs items ? Excluding the "Bound to account" solution.

Thank you for your answers
    1) Yep, there is definitely an anti cheat system. It blocks a vast majority of the cheats, the ones it cant automatically it puts in a log that it detects third party programs.

2) There is no automatic solution for this, but it is heavily monitored by the staff. Any abuse of this will result in loss of all Gold / items purchased with Gold, and possible ban.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Cinetic

Thank you for the replies

the 1) should be highlighted in the server's features i think, because generally people don't want to play in private servers partly for this and security issues.
    Last edited by Cinetic; 04-02-2015 at 11:18 AM.

No problem! And yeah maybe it should be, hrm.

User Tag List