Thread: skill buffs and moar

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Treason2012

skill buffs and moar

I have been thinking...

1) how about we buff unpopular skills? things like poison explosion, shiver/icebolt armor,
    offensive aura attack etc. Would especially like to see Skeleton mages scale much better
    since they cant increase attack dmg with Amplify and die so easily. Noob here so I am sure
    other people can give better feedback on this.

2) Please make arrows/bolts/javelin etc NOT disappear when their count reach 0. I have been in games
    where I hold attack button during very laggy moments, only to find arrow quantity expire to nil.
    Lost my mf arrows that way

3) Auto-replenish arrows/bolts and skill charges at beginning of every game for
    non-ethereal items. Saves repair hassle and makes run slightly more efficient

4) item charged skill hotkeys disappear when the character dies. Please fix this

5) if possible, would be nice to have mercs have their own stash, so they can carry
    a bit of gems, gear, charms etc...just not too much.

6) if possible, an option to make minimap smaller so we can see where to go on big places
    like arcane sanctuary and meph 2nd level. Also can you make it clear on meph minimap about
    which door is toward 1st level or 3rd level?

7) summoner set for druids/necros or more uniques with fanaticism/conviction aura

Thank you for reading!

Gold
    Live Streaming Channel(s)
    View Channel: FromTheRez
    Annihilus Account: FromTheRez

with the new items, shiver armor will be incredibly beastly- if its buffed itll just be endgame vs melee when duel games become more popular

agree with an aldurs set buff, its pretty mishmashed

Quote Originally Posted by Treason2012 View Post
    I have been thinking...

1) how about we buff unpopular skills? things like poison explosion, shiver/icebolt armor,
    offensive aura attack etc. Would especially like to see Skeleton mages scale much better
    since they cant increase attack dmg with Amplify and die so easily. Noob here so I am sure
    other people can give better feedback on this.

2) Please make arrows/bolts/javelin etc NOT disappear when their count reach 0. I have been in games
    where I hold attack button during very laggy moments, only to find arrow quantity expire to nil.
    Lost my mf arrows that way

3) Auto-replenish arrows/bolts and skill charges at beginning of every game for
    non-ethereal items. Saves repair hassle and makes run slightly more efficient

4) item charged skill hotkeys disappear when the character dies. Please fix this

5) if possible, would be nice to have mercs have their own stash, so they can carry
    a bit of gems, gear, charms etc...just not too much.

6) if possible, an option to make minimap smaller so we can see where to go on big places
    like arcane sanctuary and meph 2nd level. Also can you make it clear on meph minimap about
    which door is toward 1st level or 3rd level?

7) summoner set for druids/necros or more uniques with fanaticism/conviction aura

Thank you for reading!
    Pretty good suggestions, we had an old server in the past where we actually replaced unused / really useless skills with new ones, it is a possibility sometime in the future but you have to tread carefully when doing things like this. A lot of the other features may have harder than it sounds to implement though, simply because of how the game is coded, for example arrows / bolts disappearing on 0. I'll see if I can get around it but no promises! Same applies to 3 and 4. 5 is impossible unfortunately. We have more sets coming in future content for various builds, keep an eye out!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Mephisto

I like how the skills are, please dont use new skills, keep d2, d2

Gold
    Annihilus Account: freeda_khala

buff increased stamina (delete it)

Quote Originally Posted by Mephisto View Post
    I like how the skills are, please dont use new skills, keep d2, d2
    Haha, as Token pointed out, you maxing that increased stamina eh?

User Tag List