Thread: Afternoon Everyone!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Shishisenkou

Afternoon Everyone!

Just started here and I'm SO glad there's a server like this!

I tend to go by 'Shishi' with this account and such and I am absolutely brand new to this server. I'm a long time veteran D2 player and also a veteran D2 Modder. Can't wait to play with more people on here! Pretty anxious to get back in the game.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Moose

Quote Originally Posted by Shishisenkou View Post
    Just started here and I'm SO glad there's a server like this!

I tend to go by 'Shishi' with this account and such and I am absolutely brand new to this server. I'm a long time veteran D2 player and also a veteran D2 Modder. Can't wait to play with more people on here! Pretty anxious to get back in the game.
    Get the pencil sig back. It was deep and meaningful. I use to go back and ponder upon it when their were d2d sites in archives. Welcome Shishi

Gold
    Annihilus Account: getm

hey man, server is alot of fun

feel free to msg me if im online if you need any help with rush or lvling to get started

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Shishisenkou

Quote Originally Posted by Moose View Post
    Get the pencil sig back. It was deep and meaningful. I use to go back and ponder upon it when their were d2d sites in archives. Welcome Shishi
    I lost the pencil sig D: I'd put it back up if I had it! But damn, didn't expect to find you here! Nice to see you again

And I might actually need that soon getm! I was leveling just fine for a bit but the server rolled back twice so I gave up for a bit :<

Gold
    Live Streaming Channel(s)
    View Channel: FromTheRez
    Annihilus Account: FromTheRez

Welcome glad to see more and more people joining! Hope to see you ingame soon

Welcome! Glad to see more and more people deciding to give us a try If you need anything at all definitely let us know and theres almost always someone around who would love to help. Sorry about the rollbacks, we have a slight crash problem but we're narrowing it down and should be fixed by our next patch update!

User Tag List