Quote Originally Posted by Dante View Post
Ya all good Alex, I don't think it's pay to win. Don't get me wrong lol, it was just a suggestion and my opinion cause I don't know about your plans of adding new content to the gold vendor as well.

I am not completely forgetting the gold for bringing new players or voting. That's why I said it is not as bad, in fact it is really good like it is.
I think the Infernal Key is debatable, I see reason for both decisions. At the end it's your decision, if I can only show your my opinion about certain items and features from player perspective and give you little impressions, I'm happy with that.

If it were pay to win I wouldn't play at all btw
Haha, glad you agree! The key is vital to give something a little exclusive to the Gold Vendor to really push people voting and trying to bring more players, or support the server in other ways by buying it. That's what the Gold is all about, supporting the server whether its paying to keep it up and let us keep upgrading ,or by bringing new players / advertising with voting. But at the same time, the key isn't something that will put you at a disadvantage if you don't buy it, thats the beauty of it!