Yes, It's me again.

Im so interested in new ways to better my gameplay.

¹ - Add a new character to play
¹ - Add a new way to change your characters appearance ( maybe gear wise ... appearance gear slot /// for example ... wearing normal gear then on a 3rd tab have a slot for appearance gear.. which will show up instead of what you're wearing for stats )
¹ - This ones a long shot but add a new expansion ... lol. What I mean by this is add a whole nothing storyline that doesn't take 20 minutes to figure out.
¹ - Add random goodies that will spawn in a random location within a game. Like say a super chest with a guaranteed chance to drop any unique ( drops vary .. say manald = 25% chance and tyraels = 1% chance )
¹ - Maybe add more bosses to dreamland to expand dreamland to be more roamable so we can add more bosses or a side quest of some kind. ( make it long and drawn out so people either do or don't want to do it, say with items you must pick up ( from NPC chests or armor racks that randomly spawns somewhere in dreamland )
¹ - I would like to know your thoughts of what you want specificly out of this game... item / gear / quest / character etc... wise. Like an in depth report.