Thread: Interesting Items

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Shishisenkou

Interesting Items

Not meaning to spam topics and such but I was going through the wiki and I LOVE how some of these new items/runewords allow cross type characters. Wolfsbane especially is fun for whomever. Stormspire I believe is one as well.

Is there anyway more could be incorporated like this? Things that allow different skill setups for classes. What about one that has a 'spam' type effect of spells? Like a weapon that maybe overall weak but on striking could spam like level 50 fireball, Ice Blast, Charged Bolt, etc.. Just overall fun types of weapons for interesting new breeds.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: SacredBlood77

There's always a fine line between " fun " and " over powered ", it's all about balance when you're making a new piece of gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Shishisenkou View Post
    Not meaning to spam topics and such but I was going through the wiki and I LOVE how some of these new items/runewords allow cross type characters. Wolfsbane especially is fun for whomever. Stormspire I believe is one as well.

Is there anyway more could be incorporated like this? Things that allow different skill setups for classes. What about one that has a 'spam' type effect of spells? Like a weapon that maybe overall weak but on striking could spam like level 50 fireball, Ice Blast, Charged Bolt, etc.. Just overall fun types of weapons for interesting new breeds.

Not spamming at all! I love reading suggestions. I am on the fence about posting the new items from next patch in the wiki before hand so people can see them. For 2.0 we let people discover the new items on their own, not sure if we should go that route or just post them. I think people will REALLY like these new items.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: SuperNeckBeard

You could always post some, and keep the rest a mystery.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperNeckBeard View Post
    You could always post some, and keep the rest a mystery.
    Maybe I will do that! Building up hype is always fun.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: SacredBlood77

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    Maybe I will do that! Building up hype is always fun.
    Building too much hype might set peoples expectations too high though, so I try to stay mildly excited, looking forward to the patch.

User Tag List