Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Annihilus 2.1 Sneak Peek

Gold
    Annihilus Account: redwiddow1

Neat stuff. Cant wait to start farming it.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: NothingSoVile

that claw doe. i need this asap! finally something i really want.

twitch.tv/n0nes0vile - come watch me live!

This all looks very promising! We've seen alot of new items coming, and we had some new items last patch aswell.
    We had druid helmets, barb weapons, bows, sorceres wands, necro wands, etc etc you name it.

It seems all classes gets a new way to be played, however I noticed that we'd be stuck with the same old Javazon.
    Yes indeed there's a runeword (Malevolent) that makes the Javazon more powerful, with the con aura.
    But it still means Javazons are stuck with either running physical or lightning damage, am I misstaken?

Would be kinda cool, if an item was introduced that changed the element-damage to something else?
    Or something new that made Amazons even consider using a spear, THAT would be awesome!
    Just out of curiosity, can we expect anything like that?

Gold
    Annihilus Account: NothingSoVile

Quote Originally Posted by unskilled View Post
    This all looks very promising! We've seen alot of new items coming, and we had some new items last patch aswell.
    We had druid helmets, barb weapons, bows, sorceres wands, necro wands, etc etc you name it.

It seems all classes gets a new way to be played, however I noticed that we'd be stuck with the same old Javazon.
    Yes indeed there's a runeword (Malevolent) that makes the Javazon more powerful, with the con aura.
    But it still means Javazons are stuck with either running physical or lightning damage, am I misstaken?

Would be kinda cool, if an item was introduced that changed the element-damage to something else?
    Or something new that made Amazons even consider using a spear, THAT would be awesome!
    my amazon uses a scythe and it is powerful.

twitch.tv/n0nes0vile - come watch me live!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: schiggy
    Snake Champion!

I love you.

Quote Originally Posted by unskilled View Post

Unfortunately nothing planned yet for javazons Maybe something in the future!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Mephisto

Wow Alex, this looks so good... Compliments on GFX, they look so nice and blend well in the d2 style, also i love how u added the new skills and stats.It looks reaaly refreshing and new! Great job!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Shishisenkou

I love, LOVE that bow! I want to find the hell out of that and make a ice or fire zon! One of my favorite types!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: proph21

Quote Originally Posted by Shishisenkou View Post
    I love, LOVE that bow! I want to find the hell out of that and make a ice or fire zon! One of my favorite types!
    What about a Zon of Ice and Fire?

Gold
    Annihilus Account: SuperNeckBeard

Looks awesome Alex. Will these items be obtainable outside of Tristram? Or is it strictly Dreamland drops?

User Tag List