Thread: eth scroll/potion

Gold
    Annihilus Account: reevesy

eth scroll/potion

hey man, just thought it would a good idea to maybe make an eth pot/scroll to make any item eth, purchasable in gold shop of course for something like 5k gold, i know making certain items eth would make them op hence the high price tag you would put on it. not sure if its even do able but i thought that it would be a nice feature not to mention help the server in a big way cause i know people would buy it

Gold
    Annihilus Account: fred

hi guy you must be new to d2

Gold
    Live Streaming Channel(s)
    View Channel: randomonions
    Annihilus Account: RandomOnions

Don't listen to this south guy, he is just a random spammer and doesn't actually know anything, also... Token is based god

Quote Originally Posted by reevesy View Post
    hey man, just thought it would a good idea to maybe make an eth pot/scroll to make any item eth, purchasable in gold shop of course for something like 5k gold, i know making certain items eth would make them op hence the high price tag you would put on it. not sure if its even do able but i thought that it would be a nice feature not to mention help the server in a big way cause i know people would buy it
    Unfortunately there are a LOT of ways to abuse this so it likely will not make it into the game its an awesome idea and very convenient to have but we've had this on my previous servers and it caused more trouble than good.

User Tag List