Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Design a weapon or armor

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Elk[HC]8

Quote Originally Posted by Crusade View Post
    Not exactly an item suggestion, but I would love to see barbarians warcry be buffed up like sorcs Nova, would make WC barbs dope for pvp xD

Korlic's Siren
    Base Item: Guardian Crown
    Rarity: Unique
    Color: Purple
    Required Level: 80
    ilvl: 87

(Barbarian only)
    +1 to Barbarian Skills
    +3 to Warcries (Barbarian)
    Increases War Cry's Radius by 17 yards, but removes its Stun
    Increases War Cry's Damage by 100%
    +15-30 to all Resistances
    +10-15 to all Attributes
    -100% Chance on Crushing Blow
    -100% Chance on Deadly Strike
    +3 to Iron Skin
    35% Faster Hit Recovery
    -25% Faster Cast Rate
    1-2 Sockets

Gold
    Annihilus Account: 5slicplaya

This is an idea I've had playing on classic for the years i did. The caster rate is pointless as you need fcr and the CB and DS just limits u to cries. A very pretty idea tho. Unfortunately i think it would be dominated on a lot of builds, but it's a very very good start for a beautiful idea. I approve this message. Game please make this happen. It opens up builds for new things.

Gold

Quote Originally Posted by slicplaya View Post
    This is an idea I've had playing on classic for the years i did. The caster rate is pointless as you need fcr and the CB and DS just limits u to cries. A very pretty idea tho. Unfortunately i think it would be dominated on a lot of builds, but it's a very very good start for a beautiful idea. I approve this message. Game please make this happen. It opens up builds for new things.
    i dont know of many classes that can smash big crowds in a small amount of time and still remain boss-killers with cb/ds ^^ (java/jabber zon with a ds/cb weapon on switch maybe), smiters are singletarget aswell, unless a hammer decides to switch (often used on bnet too)

i think a barb would be most suitable for inferno cows then if it had CB/DS aside from the cry ^^...thats why i left it to cries only (negativ cb/ds)

Gold
    Live Streaming Channel(s)
    View Channel: FromTheRez
    Annihilus Account: FromTheRez

Naginata Giant Thresher
    ilvl 95 or Inferno/Dreamland
    Color: Black or White
    Required Level: 85
    Socketed: 3-4

Affix pool:
    +1 to Pounce
    10-30% chance to cast level 20 Mind Blast on hit
    40% IAS
    +300-500 FLAT damage
    1.25 maximum damage based on character level
    +200-250% bonus to attack rating
    50% chance of open wounds
    -25-50% Enemy poison resistance

Gold
    Annihilus Account: manbeerpig

I like the idea of items that have a usable skill or spell on them that otherwise wouldn't be available to the equipable class. Even having an item that is class specific with an added usable skill that is native to that class that can be scaled with synergies allowing the player to allocate skill points in another area instead of that particular skill. Like say, a pally shield with +20 to smite. That would allow a player to create a more diverse hybrid build. The player could make a Hammerdin and still be able to have a powerful smite on weapon swap for dealing with bosses. I think every class could benifit from an item like that. This would be a good way to add new, powerful abilities to the game for some strange new builds.

Gold

Signet of Babel

Base Item: Ring
    Required Level: 25
    ilvl: 20

+1 to Confuse
    +25% Mana Regeneration
    +5 to all Resistances
    +10% Faster Cast Rate
    3% Mana Leech
    3% Life Leech
    +1-10 Strength
    +1-10 Dexterity
    +1-10 Vitality
    +1-10 Energy

a cute utility ring

a pally shield with +20 to smite wouldnt be possible, as it caps out at 3 for the class itself (see enchant, bo, etc)

if it were possible, itd be ridiculous, having a smiter with 40/50 smite that would generate so much damage itd be... idk
    Last edited by Elk; 10-29-2015 at 07:51 PM.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Lucid8

Amulet of sustain

Base item: Amulet
    Rarity: magic
    required level: 99
    ilvl: 99

stats: +1 "Immunity to servercrashes"

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Krassus

What we really need is a good offhand claw. I don't ask for much:

Claw of Whatever

+3 Assassin Skills
    Level 10-20 Armor Penetration Aura when equipped (Or at least Blessed Aim, no one uses Blessed Aim
    50% Faster Hit Recovery
    60% Faster Cast Rate
    90% Faster Block Rate
    +1-5 to evade
    +500-1000 Magical Damage
    20% Poison Skill Damage
    All Resists Increased by 5-10 %
    All Resistances 50-75%
    Damage Reduced by 10-20%
    Magic Resist 10-20%

Better yet, let's make it a runeword.
    Last edited by Krassus; 11-01-2015 at 02:47 PM.

Gold
    Live Streaming Channel(s)
    View Channel: FromTheRez
    Annihilus Account: FromTheRez

2 frame claw block would be hilariously OP especially with the evade. Besides those points I do like that claw!

Without evade it actually doesn't sound bad (ignoring the possibility of running knarst armor) considering claw block won't hit 75% chance ever and a holy shield din is the only other char capable of reaching that block speed (at 0% fbr)
    Considering claw block dodges magical attacks has to be taken into account too, the 2frame was initially only available with guardian angel+shield (iirc) which didn't allow that ridiculous speed stopping nados/bone spirits/blizzard etc, but only physical/projectilez.

I would love to see tests on this, hero editor time when I get my computer I thinks
    Last edited by FromTheRez; 11-01-2015 at 10:54 AM.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Krassus

I dunno if it would be OP. Let me put it this way : is a char with 75% cbt, 1 frame block, 50k+defense 50% plus evade, and an always hit attack OP? I've just described the smiter..
    This barely levels the playing field. In melee, I need to care about AR. Smiters do not. They still have the advantage. If he's not noobish and has FHR as well, there is little you can do. Javas ain't that far behind either, since they have comparable defenses, and one good CS is all they really need. WW barbs attack at 2 frames. With sin defense numbers, those are almost guaranteed hits. Let's not mention the possibility of WW bars dual wielding frostmoure and eldruin. you get froze, you get knocked back, you probably can't even get past his bone armor.

Doesn't sound so OP against that..

Though I concede the point that against casters, it's a bit strong. But let's take into account that there is a lot of resist piercing equipment out there now. A lot of space in gear for facets. They slice through your resistances. And Bone Spirit is one of those spells that you need to either absorb or avoid.

I do not know if enchantments exist right now with +FBR. If they do, I just gave you guys an idea.
    Last edited by Krassus; 11-01-2015 at 07:40 AM.

User Tag List