Thread: The questions from noob

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Vladi

The questions from noob

1. Guys pls tell me why there is on "wiki" only 8 runerods, is the rest of runewords do not work, for example: Enigma, Chaince of Honnor, Grief, Fortitude
    2. How earn gold (not buy for real money) ?
    3. Is there in game Uber (Black Diablo) when you sell to Akara so much of Stones of Jordan or it's another way for summoning uber?
    4. Is there in game Uniq charms like Annihilus, Torch? Where can I read the information about procedure of getting them. If the summoning for Torch is Key of Destruction, Key of Hell and Key of ... - I know the ways of summoning.
    5. Is there on this server VIPE (all chars go to non-ladder and starts new season) of the season.
    6. How can I know how much gold I have?
    7. Why when I sell to Akara an Item for 1 gold I still see only 0 gold and not 1?

Thanks for asnwers.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: freeda_khala

Quote Originally Posted by Vladi View Post
    1. Guys pls tell me why there is on "wiki" only 8 runerods, is the rest of runewords do not work, for example: Enigma, Chaince of Honnor, Grief, Fortitude
    2. How earn gold (not buy for real money) ?
    3. Is there in game Uber (Black Diablo) when you sell to Akara so much of Stones of Jordan or it's another way for summoning uber?
    4. Is there in game Uniq charms like Annihilus, Torch? Where can I read the information about procedure of getting them. If the summoning for Torch is Key of Destruction, Key of Hell and Key of ... - I know the ways of summoning.
    5. Is there on this server VIPE (all chars go to non-ladder and starts new season) of the season.
    6. How can I know how much gold I have?
    7. Why when I sell to Akara an Item for 1 gold I still see only 0 gold and not 1?

Thanks for asnwers.
    1. the users post the runewords, so i guess they didn't post the rest, but all old runewords work.
    2. you can get 60 gold daily by voting for us on the main page (3 links)
    3. dclone is spawned by selling diablos soulstone which is made by cubing 24 standard of heros
    4. anni is dropped by dclone, torch is dropped by last boss in uber trist. you get to uber trist the same way you do on vanilla d2 (keys to get organs etc)
    5. there likely will be ladder resets, iirc the plan was to do them anually
    6. you can see your gold in-game, and on the forum
    7. you cannot get gold from selling items to vendors, however you can spend gold at them; many things are free though

Gold

Thanks Research,

I know that I can buy the gold for real money but how can I earn it in game? Make an example pls.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: freeda_khala

Thanks Research,

I know that I can buy the gold for real money but how can I earn it in game? Make an example pls.
    click on home at the top

scroll down and click on the vote links, they will be on the left

Gold

Thanks have been already received 60 gold

Pls let me know if there in game alternatives how to earn gold, with votes all is clear (1 day = 60 gold). Sending of gold between players is also ok, but I mean the gold as a reward for killing Uber bosses or smth else???

Thanks have been already received 60 gold

Pls let me know if there in game alternatives how to earn gold, with votes all is clear (1 day = 60 gold). Sending of gold between players is also ok, but I mean the gold as a reward for killing Uber bosses or smth else???
    There is no way to earn gold in-game. For more details on the Gold system click the FAQ link on the homepage!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Sinsaine

there is in-game tournaments hosted from time to time with a chance to earn gold is what Game meant to say.

so there are 3 ways:

vote
    buy
    tournaments

Gold
    Live Streaming Channel(s)
    View Channel: FromTheRez
    Annihilus Account: FromTheRez

4 ways, 100 per referral!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Sinsaine

that way is invalid due to referrals = friends