Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: NEW INI WRITER FOR ITEMS!!!!!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Sheldon

Hi Research
    What you mean by:
    amazon javalins(gotta get those +6/40's)

Gold
    Annihilus Account: freeda_khala

Quote Originally Posted by Bodek of Sheldon View Post
    Hi Research
    What you mean by:
    amazon javalins(gotta get those +6/40's)

Gold

made some major improvements to my filter generator
    i removed most, if not all of the impossible quality-base combinations (low quality small charm, normal quality jewel, set grand charm etc)
    now displays the item code next to the items name; for sets and uniques it displays the names for that particular item base (the names were pulled straight from the bin files, so any typos aren't mine)
    you can also choose specific colors for items (note: white2, black2, and darkwhite appear to just be white)

to use different colors just select the color mode you want, then check anything you want that color to be applied to, if its already checked you will have to uncheck it first.

download link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/ph...rator_v1.1.rar

Last edited by Research; 01-12-2016 at 05:22 AM.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: schiggy
    Snake Champion!

nice work, let me know when i can download the new version. ty

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Xardas

Yeah man, I can't wait to try out the new version! I feel it's about time I could update my current item filter, and I'd love to do it on this new version and see what else is new.

Does this new version now support the item types introduced by the new patch, by any chance?

Gold

new verion: http://www.mediafire.com/download/ph...rator_v1.1.rar

let me know if anything doesn't work
    feedback is also welcome

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Psyren

When you update your new item filer xardas. You should let it show white pally shields . I notice that the current one uploaded here doesn't show them unless they have sockets or are eth.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Williams

Quote Originally Posted by PSyren View Post
    When you update your new item filer xardas. You should let it show white pally shields . I notice that the current one uploaded here doesn't show them unless they have sockets or are eth.
    yes this would be great!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Xardas

Are you talking about the normal and/or exceptional versions of paladin shields in general, or a specific type? I do need to update my filter, yes, but I originally designed it to show up all elite items; Not just whites. That way you don't have to sift through a bunch of cracked and damaged normal crap. But I didn't originally consider people to pick up superior eth exceptionals and use the upgrade scroll, so now I know.

I'll go ahead and try the new item filter tonight. And I'll add any other exceptions that many people may want.

EDIT: I think I may know what you are talking about. I remember vividly when I first designed the filter that I checked ALL elite item qualities, so if you are searching for a Vortex, you may find one that is "cracked" or "damaged" yet still a Vortex or Kurast Shield. The glitch I've been experiencing is that certain items may randomly reshow themselves on your filter, even if you 'deleted' them off your filter. Also if you crash, your filter resets itself back to the default values for a reason unknown to me. Just check "Read Only" if you think items keep (dis)appearing off your filter.
    Last edited by Xardas; 01-26-2016 at 10:00 AM.

Gold

you can make the list yourself you know, customize it however you want its really easy
    the source code is public if you don't trust me or something (everything is in main.cpp https://github.com/tokenok/TokenChes...eListGenerator)

User Tag List