Thread: NEW INI WRITER FOR ITEMS!!!!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: Xardas

Quote Originally Posted by PSyren View Post
    When you update your new item filer xardas. You should let it show white pally shields . I notice that the current one uploaded here doesn't show them unless they have sockets or are eth.
    Are you talking about the normal and/or exceptional versions of paladin shields in general, or a specific type? I do need to update my filter, yes, but I originally designed it to show up all elite items; Not just whites. That way you don't have to sift through a bunch of cracked and damaged normal crap. But I didn't originally consider people to pick up superior eth exceptionals and use the upgrade scroll, so now I know.

I'll go ahead and try the new item filter tonight. And I'll add any other exceptions that many people may want.

EDIT: I think I may know what you are talking about. I remember vividly when I first designed the filter that I checked ALL elite item qualities, so if you are searching for a Vortex, you may find one that is "cracked" or "damaged" yet still a Vortex or Kurast Shield. The glitch I've been experiencing is that certain items may randomly reshow themselves on your filter, even if you 'deleted' them off your filter. Also if you crash, your filter resets itself back to the default values for a reason unknown to me. Just check "Read Only" if you think items keep (dis)appearing off your filter.
    Last edited by Xardas; 01-26-2016 at 09:00 AM.

User Tag List