Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: newb questions.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Sinsaine

newb questions.

with the new foh wep that converts the foh damage to phys and fanat replacing holy shock..

does str/dex points affect the dmg as well?
    is foh based ias or fcr or neither?

Str/dex will not affect it, it is FCR based.

Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    Str/dex will not affect it, it is FCR based.
    I tried FCR didnt notice a difference, also as phys damage it gets blocked like 95% of the time in PVP.. is this suppose to blockable because its not blockable as magic damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinsaine View Post
    I tried FCR didnt notice a difference, also as phys damage it gets blocked like 95% of the time in PVP.. is this suppose to blockable because its not blockable as magic damage.
    Anything physical is indeed blockable,its FCR but theres still a delay on the skill itself so you cannot cast it any faster, its just the cast animation for the cast will end sooner.

Gold

Anything physical is indeed blockable,its FCR but theres still a delay on the skill itself so you cannot cast it any faster, its just the cast animation for the cast will end sooner.
    but when its blocked roughly 95% of the time on a not-so-geared toon, is it worth the hassle compared to an unblockable magic dmg one?.. just trying to figure out if its worth making a build with.. or just use it for charge

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Psyren

Yeah that makes that item pretty useless I have to say. I mean he was testing on my smiter who has 1.4k health and was hitting like a fly when he hit with a phys foh once every 9 tries lol.

Gold

Quote Originally Posted by PSyren View Post
    Yeah that makes that item pretty useless I have to say. I mean he was testing on my smiter who has 1.4k health and was hitting like a fly when he hit with a phys foh once every 9 tries lol.
    aye. trying to figure out wut the point of this is.. to troll people into farming it to find out its pretty useless pvp?

Gold
    Annihilus Account: guccitea

Lol, my guess is that it was created in theory to raise foh's dmg by making it less susceptible to bm sorb (50% dr cap vs 75% res max res and sorb). But at the same time... I'm not sure if they knew it was going to be make it blockable. My take on it pvp-wise anyways, haha.

Gold

Quote Originally Posted by guccitea View Post
    Lol, my guess is that it was created in theory to raise foh's dmg by making it less susceptible to bm sorb (50% dr cap vs 75% res max res and sorb). But at the same time... I'm not sure if they knew it was going to be make it blockable. My take on it pvp-wise anyways, haha.
    well i think they knew it would be blockable as phys dmg.. but not sure if they knew it was going to be blocked 19/20 times.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinsaine View Post
    well i think they knew it would be blockable as phys dmg.. but not sure if they knew it was going to be blocked 19/20 times.
    Well considering block caps at 75% I do not think it is blocked 95% of the time, that is just my take on it! When designed we knew it would likely be used in a hybrid build, not a build focused solely on FoH.

User Tag List