Quote Originally Posted by Gordovan View Post
Ok here is a question that bugged me a while,

I've tried rl'yeh and dreamlands but I can't beat azothoth or dreamland bosses (except for sss'aa) is pure strength required or do I need to perform some trick? or do I need to trick the game ?
Heh, yes that is mindblowing at the start. Ive had my bowzon when i was at that point. I then built up my javazon and later a smiter. Now i am able to do the whole game solo (but i am still dying while making
mappo no ryujin!)
First thing you will need is defense. So you live long enough to deal damage. As Javazon thats pretty easy. Wear arkaines valor, stat most of your points to vita, skill dogde avoid and evade and go for maxblock.
Remember not to "run" but to "walk" when you are in dreamlands. While running, your blockchance is max. only 25%.
As second you will need a lot of damage. If youre going with a javazon, theres charged strike which deals a lot and you should buff this skill up by having alot +all, +ama, +java skills and a lot of -%enemy light ress
on your gears. Bo yourself (either join with barb, bo, then leave or with CTA on switch) also prebuff burst of speed! Fastest ias-breakpoint is a huge damage bonus!
Watch for your resists be high enough and have some absorb.

For Othuyeg you may need 90-95 lightres and have some absorb (easy to reach with a Thundergod belt). Othuyeg will be lightimmune forever. Kill him with smiter is the easiest way.

For Kaluut you may need some poison and fireres + absorb. Watch out, he has something like thorns. You will kill yourself with too much melee damage.

For Ssshaaa there a bowzon works wonders. You will be able killing him while he cant even see you. (theres a guide in the wiki for a lowcost bowzon). But you already beat this mob so no needed

For Mappo no Ryujin: well... i normally die 2-3 times when doing him. You will need to pierce his lightning immunity bei either having purifying gloves or malevolent runeword (while javazon playing).
This damn mob seems to do huge amount of magic damage, which you cant absorb or have resis for. Best item i found was "string of ears" with "magic resist +10%". Still dying alot...
Finally this mob is absolutely overpowered, if he has multi shot as elite affix. Then he will shoot 3 of those red lightning nova :´D i just leave the game then.

i hope this helps you a little bit. Just try to get some more gears and come back to dreamlands later. The same thing it is with azatoth. You just need vit, avoid and a huge amount of damage.You need
to kill the mob before your avoid/evade/dogde skill fails.

If you need further info, maybe post with what character your going to make dreamlands and ryleh. I personally can just help you with java, smiter and bowzon. And there not very well. LIke i said: im still
dying alot fighting against mappo. Someone have tips therefor?

~regards