View Poll Results: Which day feels best for you, if you wanted to join a public R'yleh event?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Friday

1 16.67%
  • Saturday

5 83.33%
  • Sunday

1 16.67%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: [POLL] When should weekly Cow Kingdom events take place?

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Xardas

[POLL] When should weekly Cow Kingdom events take place?

I'm conducting a one time poll to get a public opinion of when I should host public R'yleh/Cow Kingdom games each weekend. This is so that whenever there are a lot of players on the servers, and can join in when a slot is available. I'm limiting the maximum player amount to 10 from now on. This is for stability and to disuade people with multiple mules/accounts from occupying otherwise legitimate slots.

The purpose of public Cow Kingdom is for EXP gain for level 90+ characters and the plentiful amount of drops, as opposed to simply doing it for cache and cow set drops. I only ask that players do not teleport directly to Cow Queen/Azathoth as this is not a race. That's all I ask. I will be hosting a public R'yleh game every weekend upon soonest available organ set, complete or partial.

Gold
    Live Streaming Channel(s)
    View Channel: FromTheRez
    Annihilus Account: FromTheRez

Friday/Saturday are probably the busier days

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Mephisto

I would love to see a way to open Cowkingdom, an easier way, ( No chests + Queen ) maybe Wirt's leg+Coworgan set, seeing as this is the way to get lvl 99 now .
    Keep the Azatoth set+Cow organ set for the queen+chest and cows, to get that Cow Queen set!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: fropg1

Quote Originally Posted by Mephisto View Post
    I would love to see a way to open Cowkingdom, an easier way, ( No chests + Queen ) maybe Wirt's leg+Coworgan set, seeing as this is the way to get lvl 99 now .
    Keep the Azatoth set+Cow organ set for the queen+chest and cows, to get that Cow Queen set!
    This is a good idea, but it's probably quite a bit of work. I love killing inf cows and it would be awesome to have access to just the cows themselves for exp.

User Tag List