Me and my zon friend spent around 10-12hours to farm all 4 keys which i cubed into 1 charge, now i enter into the game, near the church entrance and when i use the charge, it says slain by Othuyeg and now i have no charge left in the key! The dude is supposed to be at the other end of he map...what to do ? what to do ? my friend is starting to think i scammed him...please help! it is definitely a glitch! the game name used is s1 / 1 around 5 mins before this post. A javazon named istox_java can witness, there has been no one on the server willing to trade a box for 3 days! i lent that dude my malev to farm it for me, i got 3 boxes , he farmed all night to get 1 dragon box, and when am about to use the charge i am killed by a boss who isn't supposed to be even near it?? i find this unacceptable, last time posted a thread i lost a priceless merc, game told me he couldn't do anything about it because i did a false manipulation, but today it's different , please check the logs and check the key, it's still with my amazon friend, the eye boss could not have been there when i was about to teleport, it is not even in sight right now...please assist, check logs, check whatever ingame tool you have, this is a genuine appeal...thanks for looking into the mater.