Thread: Barbarian's Shield Throw Animation Needs To Be Changed.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Thor

Barbarian's Shield Throw Animation Needs To Be Changed.

I honestly can't take this skill seriously, at all lol. I use it, and my barbarian is built around it, but a kite shield that is spinning while it is vertical, looks hilarious man ^^. If possible, I would make the animation fly out a copy from whatever shield you have equipped, and have it spinning horizontally. Captain America Shield Throw would be a good lead to base the barbarians Shield Throw from. If that is not possible, switch the animation to a Hyperion shield flying horizontally and spinning if possible. I wouldn't mind it just flying straight either, that'd look really cool too.

Anyhow, thanks for taking a look, team! See you in-game!

The skill may be changed some in the future, not sure yet!

Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    The skill may be changed some in the future, not sure yet!
    Okay! Sounds good ^^

Gold
    Annihilus Account: manbeerpig

I'm not sure if this is possible or not or if i'm just spoiled by a similar skill from another game *cough* spectral throw from POE *cough cough* but if the shield could return to you after it reaches a certain distance like a boomerang it would make this skill so much more functional Being able to kite mobs and direct the shield's return path by moving around would be awesome.

Gold

Quote Originally Posted by LordManhammer View Post
    I'm not sure if this is possible or not or if i'm just spoiled by a similar skill from another game *cough* spectral throw from POE *cough cough* but if the shield could return to you after it reaches a certain distance like a boomerang it would make this skill so much more functional Being able to kite mobs and direct the shield's return path by moving around would be awesome.
    I like your idea. Perhaps instead of a Shield it could be a hammer ? Mighty Mjolnir! To me! Hahaha. On a serious note, it could be. All they would have to do is make it a maul, have it fly straight and return to the thrower. Just requires a shield? Meh, I dunno. Lol.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: crew

Quote Originally Posted by Thor View Post
    I like your idea. Perhaps instead of a Shield it could be a hammer ? Mighty Mjolnir! To me! Hahaha. On a serious note, it could be. All they would have to do is make it a maul, have it fly straight and return to the thrower. Just requires a shield? Meh, I dunno. Lol.
    Ofc Thor would want a hammer

Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Jared View Post
    Ofc Thor would want a hammer
    Verily! None other than the Mighty Hammer Mjölnir! It is a fit companion for a king.

User Tag List