Thread: Diablo II failed to run.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: scarykoala

Diablo II failed to run.

I've mounted the disc, I can play vanilla Diablo 2 LoD, but when I try to launch this I get the error

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Lucid8

if you want to play with this annihilus-mod, you will be in need of running the videotest again (its .exe is found in your diablo 2 lod folder). This time set the option called d2fx glide (something with glide...)

then restart your whole pc, and try to start the annihilus launcher.

side question: have you updated your game to 1.13d before installing annihilus mod? You normally have to login to battle.net with a fresh vanilla installation, to get the download + install started. If you havent done this, try to reinstall Diablo 2 and do the 1.13d update before downloading annihilus... pls.

If you have further trouble installing / playing, wait for game or acyroma to post in your topic

hope this helps!

regards

Quote Originally Posted by Lucid View Post
    if you want to play with this annihilus-mod, you will be in need of running the videotest again (its .exe is found in your diablo 2 lod folder). This time set the option called d2fx glide (something with glide...)

then restart your whole pc, and try to start the annihilus launcher.

side question: have you updated your game to 1.13d before installing annihilus mod? You normally have to login to battle.net with a fresh vanilla installation, to get the download + install started. If you havent done this, try to reinstall Diablo 2 and do the 1.13d update before downloading annihilus... pls.

If you have further trouble installing / playing, wait for game or acyroma to post in your topic

hope this helps!

regards
    Hey Lucid, thanks for trying to help but running glide is a very bad idea, and will cause constant crashes! I recommend DirectDraw when running the video test.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Lucid8

Oh sry maybe my crashes are caused by this xD

So direct draw. And im sorry for false infos!

No problem! Now you know! And maybe your crashes way less often now too

User Tag List