Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 3.0 Patch Notes Update 1

3.0 Patch Notes Update 1

Annihilus 3.0 Update 1 Changelog:

• Shield Throw has been modified. Shield Throw will now bounce to nearby enemies up to 5 times.

• Pyroblast's Fire Bolt synergy has been fixed, and now properly adds damage. This synergy was previously not working, so if you thought Pyroblast felt a little weak, try again!

• Player Limit per game set back to 64.

• Fixed an issue not allowing class specific shields (Paladin shields + Necro heads) to be enchanted.

• Fixed an issue allowing Uber Tristram bosses to sometimes have 1 HP.

• Fixed an issue with the Iridescent Wings effect.

• Tyrael and Lich King's weapon are now exclusive to their fights, and can no longer be obtained in an Infernal Chest. Sorry! You can still find their armor pieces.

Auras granted from full set bonuses no longer overwrite every other aura. Unfortunately you will need to re-find 1 piece for every set that gives an aura, but the full set bonuses have been slightly buffed to make it up to you! Here's a list of every item you will need to re-find: (P.S., if you have an old version of this item we will replace it for you with a new version, stat roll will be random! Contact Acyroma and he will help you out.)

- Sigon's Guard (shield)
    - Berserker's Hatchet (weapon)
    - Angelic Sickle (weapon)
    - Immortal King's Forge (gloves)
    - Tal Rasha's Lidless Eye (weapon)
    - Griswold's Valor (helm)
    - Trang-Oul's Guise (helm)
    - Mavina's Tenet (belt)

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Lucid8

FIRST

thx for your work

hopefully servercrashes will not appear more often now, if you set back the cap to 64 ppl/game
    Last edited by Lucid; 10-29-2015 at 10:29 AM.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Mephisto

Now give me my nv!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Lucid8

what does nv mean? nightvision?

Quote Originally Posted by Lucid View Post
    what does nv mean? nightvision?
    It's just another term for our effects It doesn't look like the player limit was directly tied to the crashes, which is why we're setting it back. We're still looking into the crashes though, I have lolet (a good friend who did a lot of work on annihilus) looking into the crashes as that is what he specializes in.

Administrator
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: acyroma

Sweet. About to get home from my trip so this is perfect timing!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: manbeerpig

Just out of curiosity, are the new set pieces that we need to find going to differ from the old ones in any way? I only ask because I know that we all have a crap load of gear stockpiled on mules for trade and if people trade valuable runes or items I think they need to be able to differentiate between the new pieces and the old pieces to be sure that they aren't wasting hard earned currency or items on something that is still broken.

Quote Originally Posted by LordManhammer View Post
    Just out of curiosity, are the new set pieces that we need to find going to differ from the old ones in any way? I only ask because I know that we all have a crap load of gear stockpiled on mules for trade and if people trade valuable runes or items I think they need to be able to differentiate between the new pieces and the old pieces to be sure that they aren't wasting hard earned currency or items on something that is still broken.
    Unfortunately not, which is why I tried to make them some of the easier pieces to find.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: manbeerpig

I think that ultimately that just means that those particular items are no longer going to be traded. Good to know.

Quote Originally Posted by LordManhammer View Post
    I think that ultimately that just means that those particular items are no longer going to be traded. Good to know.
    You may be right, I meant to get this out before the reset but just couldn't. Sorry.

User Tag List