Thread: 3.0 Patch Notes Update 1

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: manbeerpig

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    You're tossing chests just because of 2 items being removed from it? Really? Why do I get a hostile feeling from you :/
    I apologize if that came off as hostile. That wasn't my intention. I'm just too poor to do the Tyreal fight atm and the chance at getting the sword from the infernal chest was why i was holding on to them. That's just a personal strategy and I'm sure isn't the way that other players feel or think Thank you for fixing the set auras and I am looking forward to trying the new shield throw

Quote Originally Posted by LordManhammer View Post
    I apologize if that came off as hostile. That wasn't my intention. I'm just too poor to do the Tyreal fight atm and the chance at getting the sword from the infernal chest was why i was holding on to them. That's just a personal strategy and I'm sure isn't the way that other players feel or think Thank you for fixing the set auras and I am looking forward to trying the new shield throw
    I understand, remember the Tyrael key has a very small chance to drop from Hell monsters . Not all hope is lost! As for the set items guys, we will actually replace any old versions with new versions, just contact Acyroma and he'll help you out. There we go, all problems solved!

User Tag List