4 Hrs

Gold
    Annihilus Account: crew

Top offer was 5 hrs + paladin soj

still ft =D

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Krassus

Hi,

You are referring to my question, when I had asked you if you would take zod zod vex jah and ohm, said no, and I asked you if a pala soj makes a difference,to which you replied you want 7 HRs, and I would be one short. Thus valuing a pala soj at 1 HR.

It was not actually an offer, I would have never payed that much for this bow, not even if you had sold it in the first day since the ladder reset.

Just wanted to make things clear.

Thanks!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Mephisto

I think the point Jared is trying to make Zod Zod and Vex are kind of poor High Runes, sure they are in the '' HR '' group, but they are not used often, valuable Hr's are: Ber Ohm Lo Jah Xer

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Krassus

Quote Originally Posted by Mephisto View Post
    I think the point Jared is trying to make Zod Zod and Vex are kind of poor High Runes, sure they are in the '' HR '' group, but they are not used often, valuable Hr's are: Ber Ohm Lo Jah Xer
    Yeah...no.

While that may be considered true by most people, and while I am willing to concede that when trading, it is best to listen to the majority, and thus consider some runes more valuable than others, that was not the point he was trying to make in the conversation with me.

He specifically said that if I offer zod zod vex ohm jah, and a pally soj, ai am still 1 HR short, and that he values a pally soj at 1 hr, and that the price is either 3500 g, or 7 HRs ( in which he specified I can throw in a zod or vex, but not just those runes-to be fair).

Regardless, the point is I never offered 5 HRs (of whatever quality) and a pally soj (of whatever quality) for this bow, so his statement is false.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: kettler

5 hr I doubt the man would also put a pala soj on the trade .. wisp me

Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Mephisto View Post
    Naw i dont like him

he hurt me feelings

Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Krassus View Post
    Yeah...no.

While that may be considered true by most people, and while I am willing to concede that when trading, it is best to listen to the majority, and thus consider some runes more valuable than others, that was not the point he was trying to make in the conversation with me.

He specifically said that if I offer zod zod vex ohm jah, and a pally soj, ai am still 1 HR short, and that he values a pally soj at 1 hr, and that the price is either 3500 g, or 7 HRs ( in which he specified I can throw in a zod or vex, but not just those runes-to be fair).

Regardless, the point is I never offered 5 HRs (of whatever quality) and a pally soj (of whatever quality) for this bow, so his statement is false.
    yes you did LOL you tried to convince me for a half hour that a pally soj is worth 2 hrs

User Tag List