Thread: Upgrading supperior white items

Gold
    Annihilus Account: kokal

Upgrading supperior white items

Question about upgrading items. As I have seen with uniques and sets they keep their stats. What if I use the scroll from Hadriel to upgrade a supperior Item (white) will it keep its supperiority ? What if its ETH ? Will it still be ETH when upgraded ? And Sockets ? Will they stay the same number ?

Quote Originally Posted by kokal View Post
    Question about upgrading items. As I have seen with uniques and sets they keep their stats. What if I use the scroll from Hadriel to upgrade a supperior Item (white) will it keep its supperiority ? What if its ETH ? Will it still be ETH when upgraded ? And Sockets ? Will they stay the same number ?
    It'll keep its sockets and superior stats yes, but you cannot use it on eth items.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Mephisto

Yes u can upgrade an Eth gilded shield ( for example ) that has res/def or something with a scroll from hadriel, it will be the same but Zakarum

U can even make a runeword in it and upgrade it after

Just be aware; u cant use Orb of alchemy or Orb of Trans. on eth armory this applies for enchants 2!
    Last edited by Mephisto; 11-30-2015 at 11:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mephisto View Post
    Yes u can upgrade an Eth gilded shield ( for example ) that has res/def or something with a scroll from hadriel, it will be the same but Zakarum

U can even make a runeword in it and upgrade it after

Just be aware; u cant use Orb of alchemy or Orb of Trans. on eth armory this applies for enchants 2!
    Oh you are correct, I completely forgot this is the one item I allowed to be used on ethereal items, I am getting too old for this...

Gold
    Annihilus Account: kokal

10x for the info guys. This means I have 15% Perfect Grim Shield/ Troll Nest for the Ganesh Soon. Now I must wait for Mephisto to give me the Eth Thresher for free -_-

User Tag List