Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hc character problem

Gold
    Annihilus Account: zman

Hc character problem

Hy , i was doying cow hell on a game on hc (not the first time) and when i was there inside the cow i got the message "your connection has been lost" server dropped.To my surprise when i entered the chat i saw that i was dead...
    ps: i had on me full mavina set + infynity on merc so is not an issue of beying a noob ...
    i died before with my sorc like 3 times and started over ...i never post on the forum to ask for help or to lie about it...to get the char back because there was my mistake and i assum it
    but know was a server dropped and i dont want to loose something that i put a lot of hours in it for nothing..
    the server crashed somewhere at 12:20 am aprox London time.
    thanks you in advance and hope to resolve this issue
    regards gabriel
    acc youdie
    char sagetutza

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Mephisto

Nothing we can do about this. Sorry its the risk of hardcore, unfortunate; but true

Administrator
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: acyroma

Yeah sadly there's no way for me to reverse a hardcore death.

RIP

Gold

ok thanks,that was for me playing on this server,sadly with this kind of drops i cant play anymore.
    Ps: this is not a hardcore risk is a server issue.
    and 3'rd yes it can be rolled back i had a server before and i know you can but thanks for the help

Administrator
    Gold

Quote Originally Posted by zman View Post
    ok thanks,that was for me playing on this server,sadly with this kind of drops i cant play anymore.
    Ps: this is not a hardcore risk is a server issue.
    and 3'rd yes it can be rolled back i had a server before and i know you can but thanks for the help
    Not on this server, it's impossible. We cannot edit any character files at all with hero editor, it corrupts the file.

Gold

its not about editing...its about saving char files from time to time...like at 1 hour you put the server to do auto save char files for different event`s and you replace the saved char files with the old one`s

Gold

its a backup ,if the hard drives fail you must have a backup for all the chars somewere

Administrator
    Gold

its not about editing...its about saving char files from time to time...like at 1 hour you put the server to do auto save char files for different event`s and you replace the saved char files with the old one`s
    Last backup was Nov 26, so I'm assuming that wont help you, almost 2 weeks ago.

Let me know.

Gold

no it wont,ok thanks you for trying to help,thats was it ,,,hope in the future to resolve the problems and i will get back because the server has a beatyfull concept,game work hard to make it possible and when the problem will be resolve maybe i will rejoin,until then i dont have a reason

Administrator
    Gold

no it wont,ok thanks you for trying to help,thats was it ,,,hope in the future to resolve the problems and i will get back because the server has a beatyfull concept,game work hard to make it possible and when the problem will be resolve maybe i will rejoin,until then i dont have a reason
    ok good luck

User Tag List