Thread: HELP

Banned
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: GoldAP

HELP

Hello. Please help on the likelihood of hacking into my account in the game acc "Goldap". Burglary took place on Friday.It killed several valuables, which I am not able to accurately replaced. Please check log into my account. And as far as possible as soon as possible for help. Thank you in advance.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: fropg1

Can you generate a list of items lost? Or how you think someone else logged into your account?
    We cannot log into your account without changing the password, so this would be a very last resort if it was done at all.

Banned
    Gold

I would like to report a burglary and theft account. The account name is "Goldap". Burglary and theft took place today, about an hour 12-3.30. Please help. Lost ama torch, anni, 2 tor, 2 zod and another items.

Quote Originally Posted by Kan View Post
    I would like to report a burglary and theft account. The account name is "Goldap". Burglary and theft took place today, about an hour 12-3.30. Please help. Lost ama torch, anni, 2 tor, 2 zod and another items.
    I just don't understand how you constantly keep getting robbed?

Banned
    Gold

If I was not robbed , so what? Error playing on such a scale ?

Quote Originally Posted by Kan View Post
    If I was not robbed , so what? Error playing on such a scale ?
    If you are constantly being robbed then change your password lol there is no other way for someone to get on your account. Sorry I hate you got robbed but there doesn't seem to be anything we can do here, especially since you cannot provide any detail at all.

User Tag List