Quote Originally Posted by LordManhammer View Post
Just a little F.Y.I. , the reason that Smite works so well against bosses is that it always hits. It isn't a 95% chance to hit. Smite bypasses the formula altogether. The trade off is the low physical damage. However as we all know, crushing blow, amp damage and lifetap make it all worthwhile.

I picked up a Full Moon a couple weeks ago and decided to level a druid to test out Pounce. What a let down. Even with high end gear it felt like a complete waste of time. I respecced for elemental and it was even worse. Druids are just weak. With a better chance to hit, shape shifters might be fun again but as they are now it's just not worth the headache. They aren't even the strongest Werewolves. I made a Were-Barbarian using the Bul'Kathos sword set that had more health/armor/AR/damage/CB and was just a better all around werewolf. Druids should be the strongest shape shifters.

Just a heads up, dreamlands (and most super endgame content bosses) have a 50% evade property, it evades even smite. So smite only hits 50% of the time