Thread: N AR advice

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: schiggy
    Snake Champion!

N AR advice

I love playing shifters and want to be able to do dreamland or new bosses with them.

However, it's just not possible to do it effectively.
    If I have 10k fury AR it says i hit the bosses around 70% of the time.
    I know it's a lying character screen but I even prebuff ench, use ar charms and use malevolent to reduce their deff.
    I hit lik 1/10 of the time.

I could use angelic ring / ammy but how can I survive the attacks then if I invest so much in AR. I have to use sara ammy and a lot of attackspeed and cb to to deal some damage. Also maybe draculs for life tab, since all leech is pointless.

Fireclaw is a joke, bears are completely useless because of the bad fhr, Hunger is ias bugged and 75% damage penalty. The leech somehow never works because of the hell penalty.

Wolf benefits from good fhr and are easily fast as well.

Do you have any advice? I don't have Fullmoon though I don't know what it would change.

Oh and I don't even want to start about nado druids, they are amazing pvp but you can't do content with them. Also fire druids are fun but the cooldown of 4s is too high to compete with the new mobs.

Sorry, but I'm a bit tired of running all new content with java or smite. Feels like we have 7 chars with different builds and only 2 can effectively do them.

Happy for any advice !

e:

Well the DL Bosses have high def I think and also dodge.
    But how comes smite is so effective then.
    Also they are level 99 and the char to run Dreamland probably (85-95) so this also cuts in the formular.

e2: I obviously know how to get 25k ar, but try it yourself and see if it helps...
    Last edited by Dante; 12-19-2015 at 09:12 AM.

User Tag List