Thread: cant get in-game

Gold
    Annihilus Account: soulkush

cant get in-game

So, I can launch d2,get to the splash screen and as soon as I click multiplayer, it crashes. It crashes no matter what I click (ie single player, "created by game" etc.

The last thing I did was accidently click re-update on anni launcherit re-updated and now this happens. Any ideas?

EDIT: Ok, got it to work, kinda... I have to start d2 in full screen, it crashes. Start d2 in non-full screen, it crashes. After about maybe 20-30 tries of going back and forth, it lets me get through without crashing. If I close this window, I have to start between full and non fullscreen till it works... Some bs, but is this isolated to just me?
    Last edited by soulkush; 12-24-2015 at 06:36 PM.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: crew

Try merging annihilus realm register entries

if that doesn't work then try restarting your pc
    Quote Originally Posted by nooV View Post
    these guys refuse to play on the chars they signed up
    tweak rules to their favor
    what happens in this case do they get disqualified?

dont feed the gators

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Psyren

Quote Originally Posted by soulkush View Post
    So, I can launch d2,get to the splash screen and as soon as I click multiplayer, it crashes. It crashes no matter what I click (ie single player, "created by game" etc.

The last thing I did was accidently click re-update on anni launcherit re-updated and now this happens. Any ideas?

EDIT: Ok, got it to work, kinda... I have to start d2 in full screen, it crashes. Start d2 in non-full screen, it crashes. After about maybe 20-30 tries of going back and forth, it lets me get through without crashing. If I close this window, I have to start between full and non fullscreen till it works... Some bs, but is this isolated to just me?
    I would considering reupdating it again. I have had this issue. I feel it's mostly due to the updater not updating everything properly, so if you try it a few times you might get that one time that is successful.

User Tag List