Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 3.1 Patch Notes

Gold
    Annihilus Account: aolin

woo! thanks for all your hard work getting this patch out

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Lampogriz

Very good job, thanks Alex. Crucible seems very funny!

i've noticed 2 bugs for me:
    - Ican't use prime charm as cube properly. Usually my inventory is full, and i pick item , drag & drop it to cube without opening it. I cant do same with prime charm, so its useless for me.
    - I dont see full ctulhu physical set ar bonus, do i need to find all pieces again or reroll?

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Underdunk

how does the pierce stacks?
    for example: 2 items each with +50% pirce
    is it like: 50+50=100%
    or:50% pierce and the other 50% left are gettin 50%pierce from secont item. so i get total 75% pierce?

Quote Originally Posted by Lampogriz View Post
    Very good job, thanks Alex. Crucible seems very funny!

i've noticed 2 bugs for me:
    - Ican't use prime charm as cube properly. Usually my inventory is full, and i pick item , drag & drop it to cube without opening it. I cant do same with prime charm, so its useless for me.
    - I dont see full ctulhu physical set ar bonus, do i need to find all pieces again or reroll?
    It's on the weapon itself, it isn't a bonus! You have to re-find the weapon. As for the abyss sphere, I know it's unfortunate but you cannot drop items on to it. It has to be opened first. I will see if I can change this later, sorry Glad you're having fun though!

Quote Originally Posted by underdunk View Post
    how does the pierce stacks?
    for example: 2 items each with +50% pirce
    is it like: 50+50=100%
    or:50% pierce and the other 50% left are gettin 50%pierce from secont item. so i get total 75% pierce?
    If you have 2 items with 50% you'll have 100% pierce!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: thessarill

great job once again.
    The only sad thing is the free downgrade runes. It should be at least 100 gold, or tor and zod will be the only runes usefull... i have something like... a ton of tor and zod... wich means its a ton of ber... so as i can do any rune ( but xer) with tor by downgrading it, all the lower runes are useless for me... why would I pay 150 gold to upgrade a sur to a ber when i can do it for free by downgrading a zod?

Gold
    Annihilus Account: zeCook

Hmm,guys,in the middle of level 2 Crucible I suddenly stopped being able to land any damage... any ideas? I know you need to use the scrolls but for some reason it stopped working at one point. There were two of us,is it because we got separated at that point?

Gold
    Annihilus Account: thessarill

maybe limit time?

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Gothix

THANK YOU so much for allowing us to downgrade our runes. Thumbs up sirs!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Frigide

Quote Originally Posted by thessarill View Post
    great job once again.
    The only sad thing is the free downgrade runes. It should be at least 100 gold, or tor and zod will be the only runes usefull... i have something like... a ton of tor and zod... wich means its a ton of ber... so as i can do any rune ( but xer) with tor by downgrading it, all the lower runes are useless for me... why would I pay 150 gold to upgrade a sur to a ber when i can do it for free by downgrading a zod?
    Yea seems weird, runes got no value now. Maybe the recipe should use 2 zod to get a cham, as we do 2 zod to get a tor. Would lesser the effect of 'free' runes system.

Quote Originally Posted by thessarill View Post
    great job once again.
    I think you forgot how Diablo 2 was originally designed Higher runes SHOULD hold more value over runes below it. Did you know The chances of a Jah has about a 350% higher drop rate compared to Zod? Why shouldn't Zod be worth more? If people want to cut their higher / more valuable rune down to a cheaper rune, then they should be able to. I've seen people on here offer Zods / Chams when people asks for "HRs" in trades and people turned them down and said those runes are useless and are not considered "HRs". That completely disgusted me, especially since they are so much more rare to drop than the Jahs and Bers people want so badly. Runes did not lose any value from this change, the previously "useless" runes have just gained some value. Sorry if that upsets you :/, but if you stop and think about it it makes perfect sense.

Quote Originally Posted by zeCook View Post
    Hmm,guys,in the middle of level 2 Crucible I suddenly stopped being able to land any damage... any ideas? I know you need to use the scrolls but for some reason it stopped working at one point. There were two of us,is it because we got separated at that point?
    There is a 5 minute time limit after using the Admission! If you have not cleared the level and used the next Admission by then, you're out of time and must start over!

Quote Originally Posted by Frigide View Post
    Yea seems weird, runes got no value now. Maybe the recipe should use 2 zod to get a cham, as we do 2 zod to get a tor. Would lesser the effect of 'free' runes system.
    There are no "free" runes. Read my response to thessarill People should be thrilled to find Zod, not "oh my god why Zod instead of Jah or Ber?"

User Tag List