Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 3.1 Patch Notes

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: zeCook

Hmm,guys,in the middle of level 2 Crucible I suddenly stopped being able to land any damage... any ideas? I know you need to use the scrolls but for some reason it stopped working at one point. There were two of us,is it because we got separated at that point?

Gold
    Annihilus Account: thessarill

maybe limit time?

Gold
    Annihilus Account: sine25

the key to the second level wont cube for me
    Last edited by sine25; 01-03-2016 at 01:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sine25 View Post
    they key to the second level wont cube for me
    You either haven't right-clicked the admission at the key chest, took longer than the 5 minute time limit, or you right-clicked it at the wrong time (not next to key chest, or monsters still alive).

Annihilus 3.1 1/3/2016 Hotfix Changelog:

• Plaguelands dropped have been buffed back up some. They still aren't quite the same level as Inferno, but close enough considering the difficulty.

• Holy Bolt has had it's base heal and Prayer heal synergy % increased. You will not see the number increase on your end until I update the patch in the launcher, but the buffs are already in place. A healer may help you in the Crucible's higher levels

• Inferno Hephasto will now use Smite instead of Charge, due to a bug causing him to go invisible.

• El'druin, the Sword of Justice has had the damage on it's Slice of Heaven and Heaven's Justice greatly increased.

• Various damage adjustments have been made to the Level 15 and 20 Crucible Bosses.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: zeCook

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    Annihilus 3.1 1/3/2016 Hotfix Changelog:

• El'druin, the Sword of Justice has had the damage on it's Slice of Heaven and Heaven's Justice greatly increased.
    Is the case the same as the other items that were modified? Do I need a new El'druin or will the current one have the new damage?

Quote Originally Posted by zeCook View Post
    Is the case the same as the other items that were modified? Do I need a new El'druin or will the current one have the new damage?
    Nope, this will affect existing swords as well! No need to find a new one. It is the skills that were modified, not the actual item, so it's a little different in this case.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Lampogriz

Hephastos are still invisible)

Quote Originally Posted by Lampogriz View Post
    Hephastos are still invisible)
    Thanks, I will look into it!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: dibdab

Although I like the crucible very much and especially the idea of challenge against time brings in some "real life feeling", this challenge nails one down to the computer, ignoring everything around because of the time limits. For me, this is hardly feasible, as I often must interrupt playing and being away from keybord. It would be great, if there could be a possibility to have something like a waypoint while doing the crucible to be able to interrupt for a while - although i realizie that the idea was to do without interruption.

The rune downgrade is a very nice thing and I complete agree with Game that a higher rune should be more worth. As an idea, there was a nice system on another private dia server. They allowed to break runes in two pieces, like 1 Ber = 2 Sur. Maybe the rune breaking could cost something like a kind of "rune breaking fee", means 1 Ber gets 1 Sur and 1 Lo? Just as an idea...

User Tag List