Thread: 3.1 Patch Notes

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dibdab View Post
    Although I like the crucible very much and especially the idea of challenge against time brings in some "real life feeling", this challenge nails one down to the computer, ignoring everything around because of the time limits. For me, this is hardly feasible, as I often must interrupt playing and being away from keybord. It would be great, if there could be a possibility to have something like a waypoint while doing the crucible to be able to interrupt for a while - although i realizie that the idea was to do without interruption.

The rune downgrade is a very nice thing and I complete agree with Game that a higher rune should be more worth. As an idea, there was a nice system on another private dia server. They allowed to break runes in two pieces, like 1 Ber = 2 Sur. Maybe the rune breaking could cost something like a kind of "rune breaking fee", means 1 Ber gets 1 Sur and 1 Lo? Just as an idea...
    The Crucible is very specific about what it is, there is plenty of other content I have added that you can take a break and come back to I know its rough for people who don't have a 1-2 hours to play, but there is always more content coming in the future that isn't time restricted. As for the rune breaking, I think that turning 1 rune into 2 is a bad idea in the long run, as that would be creating runes out of thin air and then they could just use the upgrade scroll for just 150 Gold. I am pretty content with how it turned out, I think the vast majority of people are happy!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: dibdab

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    The Crucible is very specific about what it is, there is plenty of other content I have added that you can take a break and come back to I know its rough for people who don't have a 1-2 hours to play, but there is always more content coming in the future that isn't time restricted.
    I agree, there is lots of cool content out there It is more the feeling of "can't do it, what a pity" and more my personal time problem than yours in designing that nice content. A few years earlier, when I had the possibility to do it, I would have loved it - but there was only bnet

As for the rune breaking, I think that turning 1 rune into 2 is a bad idea in the long run, as that would be creating runes out of thin air and then they could just use the upgrade scroll for just 150 Gold. I am pretty content with how it turned out, I think the vast majority of people are happy!
    And so I am, the rune downgrade I met on another private server and it gave some freedom in working with runes in comparison to bnet. The upgrade for gold and free downgrade works very fine for me. The breaking was more a proposal as trade-off, but as you stated, most people are happy with new rules, so keep them. Good work so far!

Quote Originally Posted by dibdab View Post
    I agree, there is lots of cool content out there It is more the feeling of "can't do it, what a pity" and more my personal time problem than yours in designing that nice content. A few years earlier, when I had the possibility to do it, I would have loved it - but there was only bnet

And so I am, the rune downgrade I met on another private server and it gave some freedom in working with runes in comparison to bnet. The upgrade for gold and free downgrade works very fine for me. The breaking was more a proposal as trade-off, but as you stated, most people are happy with new rules, so keep them. Good work so far!
    Thanks! Glad you're having fun!

User Tag List