Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
The Crucible is very specific about what it is, there is plenty of other content I have added that you can take a break and come back to I know its rough for people who don't have a 1-2 hours to play, but there is always more content coming in the future that isn't time restricted.
I agree, there is lots of cool content out there It is more the feeling of "can't do it, what a pity" and more my personal time problem than yours in designing that nice content. A few years earlier, when I had the possibility to do it, I would have loved it - but there was only bnet

As for the rune breaking, I think that turning 1 rune into 2 is a bad idea in the long run, as that would be creating runes out of thin air and then they could just use the upgrade scroll for just 150 Gold. I am pretty content with how it turned out, I think the vast majority of people are happy!
And so I am, the rune downgrade I met on another private server and it gave some freedom in working with runes in comparison to bnet. The upgrade for gold and free downgrade works very fine for me. The breaking was more a proposal as trade-off, but as you stated, most people are happy with new rules, so keep them. Good work so far!