Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 3.1 R1 Patch Notes

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Williams

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    That wasn't a nerf that was a fix for a bug that was accidentally created a couple of patches ago lol. Surely you guys did ubers on normal realms and know that wasn't normal?
    a lot of things arent normal in this game, i thought it was an added feature. It'll take forever to get annis now especially with 8 player max. 9 key sets for one anni

Quote Originally Posted by Williams View Post
    a lot of things arent normal in this game, i thought it was an added feature. It'll take forever to get annis now especially with 8 player max. 9 key sets for one anni
    Doesn't it make sense that annis should be rare for the server called Annihilus?

Gold
    Annihilus Account: schiggy
    Snake Champion!

ye thats a bit much. especially if you dont load games, which shouldnt be required.
    One the other hand it will make torch/anni something more special and valueable so hmmmm...

Perhaps adding soulstones to boss drops (DL/OMEGA/CRUCIBLE/TYRAEL etc) with a change like divines could help it.

e:This would also diversify the game a bit, away from strict order to achieve things.

e2: the suggestion was about parts you need for the soulstones, not soulstones themself, would be way over the top lol.
    Last edited by Dante; 01-17-2016 at 04:19 PM.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Williams

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    Doesn't it make sense that annis should be rare for the server called Annihilus?
    Yea, but it would be better to make this change right before a ladder reset. Everyone has them already and new people like me are left with people overpricing them :/

Sorry guys, I have no intentions of changing the Uber Tristram / Diablo Clone events as of now. I would have gotten the fix in sooner if I could have. Sorry to those it has upset. Maybe I will do something with it in the future, but when I designed this patch I intended for annihilus to be much more rarer than torches.

Gold
    Snake Champion!

oops, i didn't meant soulstones, but the parts you need for it (SoH?). I never run this lol

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Thor

ah nice

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Lucid8

How does ubertrist actually work? Well i know you need 3x3 keys. Then doing duriel/andy/izual but there are now only one of each, right? And when i do ubertrist itself only the last i kill drop standarts of heroes. But how much do drop? Always 8 or are there less with less players? Do i need to ubertrist with 8 ppl in the game to get 8 standarts?

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Lampogriz

Quote Originally Posted by Lucid View Post
    Do i need to ubertrist with 8 ppl in the game to get 8 standarts?
    yeah

Gold
    Snake Champion!

Load as many chars as you can in your game. This is stupid, but can give you up to 64 sohs.

Or prepare a uber, kill all but one boss. Then go to inferno cows and let it announce publicly... :P

User Tag List