Quote Originally Posted by Sarieavo View Post
I can't help but point out here that despite all the talk of being friendly and trying to be community based which I completely support, these two guys were very abusive to me even as I was asking them simply to tell me how it was against the rules so that if it indeed was, I could avoid doing so in the future. instead I got told things like "damn u dumb" and "cant wait till you get banned" as well as, "hope you spent money on this game" missing grammar and all, those are direct quotes of a small number of the things said by Matter and Random-SHEET respectively. The etiquette of these private servers isn't exactly spelled out anywhere but instead of a simple explanation, these players who you claim as part of your community chose to chastise and insult instead of a simple explanation when I literally told them that if they showed me where it was against the rules, I would give them their items back but instead, again, I was met with insults so I didn't give them back. Not to say that I won't, if the staff insists, I will do so but it seems to draw into question the standards that I'm apparently being held and they, seemingly, are not.
Like acyroma said, when you break the rules and people see it as you stealing from them, of course expect to be met with hostility. If you were truly doing nothing wrong and were getting comments like this, it would be up to you to report it us, even in a PM to stay anonymous. That way we could take care of it and keep the community clean like we expect it and claim for it to be.