Well, I'd like to see overall improvements to a few things in general more so than to just add on more content this patch around so thing balance out by the time a '4.0' hits.

* I think the Original and 1.11 RWs should have most of their stats doubled or improved, as so they become good overall newbie gear and can at least have a fighting chance against the Plagues early on. This way someone doesn't feel they have to think twice before using up a mid level rune.

* IMO Crucible should use some working on. Maybe level 9 could be a little bit smaller? Level 10 may be slightly easier. Levels 19 and 20 are like two consecutive boss fights, so 19 could just be another regular level while 20 would take its place, and move the level 20 to 25. Level 30 final will be a surprise (I'll tell you a bit later).

* Some more mid rune love? Maybe some more customs RWs using them could be more class-tree skiller focused as so mid levelers can both pvp in tourneys and still pve all the same. Nothing post end game though; They are for this reason only. But more on elaborating this later.