Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hi guys what do u think about this?

Gold
    Annihilus Account: SHAMANdur

Quote Originally Posted by thessarill View Post

-worldstone event: upgrade the portal ( we did like 12 and no portal ) BUT dont put 100% drop to prime and belial tome. This way player will have access to more events but with low drop rate I prefer having 50% luck to have a portal and 10% to have prime/book than having 10% ( or less) portal and 100% item.

That would be cool, i too did 10 frag sets at once and no portal ;/

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    What if Spectator mode just didn't give experience? I know it doesn't change anything with rushing this way but I like being able to rush with it, makes people not so hard to convince to rush new players. I do agree people should be hitting cows to earn the exp though.
    I think it's a good solution, because we will have a way of easy rushing, but players have to put a little effort to level up, instead of staying afk on spec mode.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: schiggy
    Snake Champion!

- what lampo said +1

- what meph said +1

- spec mode without exp is good. but should be more stable than, especially if you rush.

- I vote for earlier ladder resets. Why not. I swear it will bring back more players and make them play.

- Cruci needs to be easier or changed, randomized or smth. They way to go is with drop chance instead of difficulty. See there is no fun in 1 tank char going out, the others dying 12939123 times just to set up the level for the other to survive.
    Maybe even add the rule that noone is allowed to die. Kind of hardcore element in the softcore world, would enhance teamplay a lot.

- Crafts and rare items absolutely needs to come back. D2 is a bout items and pvm, especially here. New items took that away a bit, even though they bring more options. The base should stay. ( I know this will come in next patch, which is great)
    Last edited by Dante; 03-04-2016 at 03:24 AM.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Frigide

One thing is clear, making bosses drop 100% of the time is hard to handle in a D2 style game.

here is my 3.1.2 suggestion

Dreamland bosses will always drop a key of there own but no more puzzle boxes
    Chtulhu now loots from inferno's loot table + LOW chances on his special loots.
    Lich king now loots from inferno's loot table + LOW chances on his special loots.
    In addition to the previous DL items they provided, blue cashes can now loot any item from CowQueen(even lower chances), Chthulhu or Lich King, you still mostly get the DL ones (need to take off blue cash/key from shop for that imo)
    Azathot now loots from inferno's loot table + LOW chances on blue cashes (need to take off blue cash/key from shop for that imo)
    World stone event chests now get a LOOOOOOW chance on any special items from Chthulhu or Lich King or azatoth's blue cash.

With the arrival of Big rares in 3.2, here comes a new zone: The pit of slaughter. (Its somewhere in act ?, but i wont tell you where!) loot table is like hell cow (without the cow parts ofc) + black organs on generals
    9 areas:
    1 3 5 7 are massive waves of mobs incoming relentlessly (till a point when u can go to next lvl)
    2 4 6 8 are Generals: between 3 and 10 monsters who requires more single target than aoe
    9 is a mix of massive waves and Generals.
    Each General have a chance to drop a black organ. 5 differents black organs (lets say like cow parts)
    1 new NPC per act (they are somewhere in act, reaveling themselves next to a certain named monster of the act u just killed, which can be different from game to game)
    In exchange of their specific black organs they'll propose to gamble on certain items types, each of them ofc got specific item types. (maybe charms could be in those types)

In the end the point in all this is to ensure more diversity in drops as areas could now give u a little chance to get something from somewhere else, but making it still better to farm for one zone if u need the item of the zone, and making boss loot rares too(not only their unik loot of 100%), cause i would love to see us all hunt for rares instead of uniks.
    "The pit of slaughter" is to say:
    Would be cool to have a zone where its funny/hard to kill and the loots arent that important, less than the fun. In bonus of that giving the option to gamble rares in another way, and getting something to do when you dont wanna farm uniques or XP, other than cowing)

Couscous!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: sine25

i have killed lich king several times and never seen his blade, and it isn't that easy to kill the lich king

User Tag List