Thread: DIABLO 2 ON BLIZZNET GOT PATCHED!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: sine25

DIABLO 2 ON BLIZZNET GOT PATCHED!

and they said they have plans for more patches....(it will never be like anni or even close to who what d2 should be though)

http://www.pcgamer.com/diablo-2-patc...campaign=pcgfb

Gold
    Annihilus Account: schiggy
    Snake Champion!

Well, they improving system compatibility first.
    Adding more warden systems and bot prevention in the future.
    If they solve the problem with the bots and spammers, it's perfect for me again. Bnet will have and has a bigger community and also european servers than any private realm atm.

I'm really looking forward to it, atm I still prefer private realsm though. Content wise it will surely never be like annihilus, and this is where annihilus shines. But bnet could be a lot of fun again for said reasons. Big way to go though but we can hope .

Gold

they need to add content, or no reason for me to play (i want to be able to do other things than baal runs for hours on end, regardless of community)

Blizzard adding real content to their servers is pretty unlikely, if they do it will be a small event at best. Anything they add though we will adapt it here in almost no time at all. Our overall stability and whatnot is already miles ahead of theirs, I don't see any real players ever wanting to play there over here.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Equalibrium

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    Blizzard adding real content to their servers is pretty unlikely, if they do it will be a small event at best. Anything they add though we will adapt it here in almost no time at all. Our overall stability and whatnot is already miles ahead of theirs, I don't see any real players ever wanting to play there over here.
    agreed + blizz will never ever sort bots . they have had how long to sort it?
    and if there updating it how long before it becomes another one of there ptw cash cows?
    id rather stay here far far better imo.

Gold

i have spent way too much here to go back lol

Gold

i really only posted so game would know, incase 1.14 was not compatable with anni

User Tag List