Thread: About mf system

Gold
    Annihilus Account: kevenbond

About mf system

Any1 know how mf system work? I mean, if u buy alots of mf enchant and ist rune on your gear did you really have more chance to drop something good? It is only for item or key, annihilus item and organs too?

ty
    Last edited by kevenbond; 03-12-2016 at 02:32 PM.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: domip

i have actualy 1150mf while farming boss and i think i get way more organs than others. About 20 in a day with 2hour of playing

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Lampogriz

200mf is enough

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Frigide

If u loot lets say a monarch, it can be white, magic, rare, or uniq. The more MF, the more chance that the monarch will be a Stormshield.

So if u want white bases, u d rather not go with massive mf, coz ur loots will be mostly whites and superior items.

As lampo said, u dont NEED massive MF, on bnet we used to believe 100% / 200% mf is kinda enough.
    i used to make LAN with friends, with made up charms. we started lvl 1 with like 5000% MF, and it clearly didnt make us loot mass uniqs.

As far as organs / keyz / frags are concerned, the most ppl in game, the most drops i think. MF doesnt influence those imo.
    I dont know for puzzle boxes, but making DL with 8+ players isnt same deal as act bosses and keyholders, so i mostly do DL in solo games.

so in the end:

U want mass Rares and more uniqs = get MF as much as u think its good, but i would say cow set + gueed is already like 500MF, which is quite fine.
    U want more items to loot = need more chars in game, like player 8 generally.
    U want more keyz / frags / organs = need more chars in game, like player 8 generally.

One other thing, which is proper to annihilus:
    Cow set's helm gives vita based on MF. the more MF = more vita. So u could want MF to get more HP, not for MF.
    To go a little further, Madness ring, gives CB / vita (for example). As cow helm gives vita / MF, u can boost ur CB by boosting ur MF, if it makes sence.

Administrator
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: acyroma

Another thing that is important to realize is that after ~500mf, more is going to increase the chance to find rare items more than it is going to increase the chance to find uniques. What this means is that you will have a lower chance for an item to be a unique above 500 mf, and higher chance for it to be a rare.

User Tag List