Thread: Best resists to max?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by memories View Post
    Awesome! Is it possible to have a list of dreamlands bosses, crucible bosses attacks? Some of them are written under their hp bars, but some not :/
    I can maybe take time and do something like that when I get time! Off the top of my head though, dreamlands is pretty simple. They all do decent physical damage with auto attacks, sss'haa is a LOT of physical, kaalut is poison with some fire / physical, othuyeg and ryujin are massively magic. In end-game content, I would pretty much consider it safe to say max DR % is completely necessary.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Memories

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    I can maybe take time and do something like that when I get time! Off the top of my head though, dreamlands is pretty simple. They all do decent physical damage with auto attacks, sss'haa is a LOT of physical, kaalut is poison with some fire / physical, othuyeg and ryujin are massively magic. In end-game content, I would pretty much consider it safe to say max DR % is completely necessary.
    Nice! So right now, DR is 50% cap, and after patch 75%, yea?

Gold
    Annihilus Account: diablor

Yeah someone should do a guide in the wiki on boss attacks with information on damage type at the very least. I could do some of it but I am not as knowledgeable as some of the other people here. A server-specific bestiary guide might be cool as well similar to that found on the Arreat Summit.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Memories

I would love to try and get something like that up...I feel like the wiki is missing a lot of the technical stuff...a lot of the end game content there, but not specifics.

User Tag List