Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
Murder of Crows, despite how it looks, is not meant to clear waves of Inferno Cows. It will demolish any endgame boss though. The ravens are 90% of your damage with their crushing blow, but the MoC keeps you healthy. That's how it is designed. I did just about every end-game boss with little problems when testing this, yes. I am starting to wonder if YOU tested anything before posting this. Have you even tried the new sorceress with the way piercing works now? Especially cold a cold sorceress; and the new Whirlwind is MORE than viable. So many more builds are viable this patch, and if you bothered to read the bottom of the patch notes I said I am focusing on even more classes / specs in the next patch. Sorry if I am coming off as rude but I really do not like the way you went about making this post. I worked by myself on 3.2 for about 80 hours and for you to come on the forum and spit in my face is not really that fun.
Wind druids vs inferno cows is a no-go. Melee druid vs inferno cows is a no go. Summoner druid, again a no go. That's the point I was trying to get at. I am currently using the new cold sorc and not having a lot of luck vs inferno's, but my gear is hella low. Maybe I came off too frustrated, so sorry about that. You're right about this patch having more viable builds, so good point and sorry for that too. I am realizing that my post was not constructive but more of a rage thread, which you don't deserve, especially with the amount of effort you put into keeping Diablo 2 alive for me, sorry. I will keep my posts more constructive from here on out.