Quote Originally Posted by memories View Post
im gonna come out and say this.
grow up. its the internet bro. seriously. holy shit youre toxic.

****i just read what you said about that I should be included. I thought everyone was dueling. you never said anything to me regarding hostiling you. Dont mention me in your little cry baby antics without first saying "hey seth, wtf man. dont do that".

be a fucking man.

By the way...I also helped this little man child out alot when he first started. I gave him things and even gave him the new necro trophy.
1) If this was a dueling game why was it not titled dueling.
2) Have I ever dueled you before? No. Have you ever seen me duel anyone else before? No. So you wanted to duel me why?
3) It was your decision to give me that trophy. You can ask Caca for it back if he has it still. I'll give him back what he gave me, so you can have your trophy back.

4) If by internet you mean people are allowed to troll, harass, annoy, and ruin things for everyone else then fine. Maybe you enjoy that both in the internet and in real life, but the rest of us don't and that' being a man.

5) I already said I didn't warn you or Server because at that point I was too pissed off. Then again, I don't remember you asking to duel me so I'd like to know why it's my responsibility.