Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: xyu (lampogriz)

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Herccleary

xyu (lampogriz)

Kid comes into the my game named "inferno cows 1" and I told everyone to please not open chests, I go to the chests and i see xyu (lmapogriz) opening the chests then afterwards playing dumb, as I've heard he's done this to many players. NOTE: Won't let me upload the screenshot for some reason, says some kind of error.
    Last edited by Herccleary; 04-03-2016 at 07:25 AM.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: schiggy
    Snake Champion!

Yea kinda dilemma, you want a public run, but it's your org set, I understand why you claiming your chest. But on the other hand it's still public, so you can only ask.

See, I don't think it's nice behavior or fair, but not a forbidden action imo.
    We had a similar discussion with someone stealing items from a private game, there some people argued with the public and private aspect of games.

Generally speaking it's sad, but some players, no matter how rich they are, will always try to have an advantage.

As in lampos case, idk, lampo has helped me a lot and i played with him quite often already. To me he has always be a fair player, rather giving away free stuff he don't needs. The chests are sometimes opened by mercs or accident, maybe it wasn't his intention.

If you want public inf cows but secure your loot chance, I would suggest making it private and let it announce from a GM afterwards.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Lampogriz

You have no clue how many public inf cows i've hosted, and i always dont care about who picks cow queens drop. It a part of the game, who picks faster. When you make a public game, be ready for such thing.
    As dante said, you can make private and then announce game name.
    Other guy (qtp) is still mad because i've picked cow boots faster than him, but he could just politely ask me for boots instead of rage/flaming, because i dont really care about it.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: qtp

Quote Originally Posted by Lampogriz View Post
    You have no clue how many public inf cows i've hosted, and i always dont care about who picks cow queens drop. It a part of the game, who picks faster. When you make a public game, be ready for such thing.
    As dante said, you can make private and then announce game name.
    Other guy (qtp) is still mad because i've picked cow boots faster than him, but he could just politely ask me for boots instead of rage/flaming, because i dont really care about it.
    u have alot of balls to talk Lampo ....
    well... thing what i NEVER like at ppl are : ppl who lie...

look at this "awsome lampo" wich aclaim " you have no clue how manny public inf cows" bla bla i got around 18 day's at this server... and .... i NEVER see Lampo host a inf game ONLLY enter and... fckim TARGE box !!! how is say that is simple i have some lets named prove how ipocrit can be this pieace of garbage

so let's look at this http://postimg.org/image/57c7s1sip/

you will see him say " i am readdy"

like u see ( TheOne) is my pala... areaddy i write : be carreful lampo is here....

guess what happend with this greedy garbage

http://postimg.org/image/qzp14252l/

can u beleave Lampo was say " sorry i no see it ? "

so ... why to expect be more activity in public mode? since we have greedy rich wich are vizible frustate because they beleave got to little.. and RUNN to get MORE and more.....

So... Mr. Lampogriz... i NO need .. i told u i am not mad.. i am just dissapoint to see your act greedy....
    i no need nothing from you last pieace of garbage what do u are because YOU ARE THIS since you acting like one.. YOU ARE !
    You HAVE to admit that....

i got 3 cow set.... 184 HR Sur + ... i no need more.. but... what u will never understood.. is this word and notion " friendly"

If in game u are like that... in real life.. i think u are just a person INVIZIBLE because no1 wanna talk with you .. share a ideea or a word with you ... and ur onlly way .... to have something.. and "be some1" are virtual games...

IS THE MOST UGLY thing.... can make some1 like you .... ( that person wich have more then need and usual is get the name RICH ) ... u not brake anny rulles but... u will not understood .... since u make this U DESTROY each chance... to have more public activity.. WHY.. THINK low brain.. think !!!! look queef quit beacause of you .... you come in him game.. and not even fckim respect... him .... and leave him alone....

SHAME of YOU Lampogriz ...

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Memories

Lol...

You made a PUBLIC game and are complaining that people are taking drops? Grow up dude. Honestly.

Do you think anything is gonna come from complaining and moaning about this? If you feel so strongly about people taking the drops, make a private game.

When I first started, I was in a cruci run with Lampo as a leader. I was zealing a lilith and not doing any damage. He flamed me SOOOOO hard and cursed saying "Use fucking smite idiot", or something like that. Did I complain and cry about it? No...cause hes a veteran here and its called "tough love". Use this moment to learn and make private runs if you want the drops. Dont complain and cry.

And another thing. You trying to be all high and mighty. You created another forum alias to try to get more forum gold. We arent stupid. Cry to your mother and girlfriend.

LOL @qtp. ROFLLL. THE RAGE!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: qtp

yes... maybe u have right.. but... when u say if u no like make a private game....

imagine... more 10 players like me .... the public mode will be ruined...

i was talk abouth inferno caw not.... fckim cruci....

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Lampogriz

it was a cool story bro!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: domip

The point of making public is for other people to get free xp. Its normal to claim the chest and queen drop if its your organs.
    As he said a few times, he wanted his chests. I was there and Lampo been clearly BM. I know hes a lot richer than queef to. He just wanted to make him rage for nothing.

BM BM BM

Gold
    Annihilus Account: proph21

I've seen Lampo open chests before, and gladly give up a cow piece (if one dropped) to the organ donor. In this particular case, I wouldn't blame him for not giving up a cow piece to the host of that game..... colorful their mouth is.

While I do frown upon people joining a public game and rushing to chests because they can, it isn't against the rules. Like Dante mentioned, the best thing to do is to make a private game and:

1). Clear chests real quick before asking a GM to announce it to the public or;
    2). Ask a GM to announce to the public but make it clear chest drops are for the host. This way if someone joins this private game that was announced and breaks the rules, they can be penalized for their actions.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Tragos

What lampogriz did seems greedy but still that's not a reason to report him he didn't break any rule, Next time create a private game if you aim for a cow queen's piece.
    As far as I know he helped tons of people to level up in inferno cows he's a good player so try to be friends you will learn nice tips from him. ( Don't judge him he's not that bad! My Best friend is also Russian and they tend to be kinda greedy sometimes if you drink 1 liter Samagon everythings going to be alright! Nazdarowie )

User Tag List