Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Clan FaZe

Gold
    Annihilus Account: vaudeville

We need someone to gear up a summoning druid that can tank for crucible.

Gold

Recommend we start farming pits again to try to find Tyrael's armor (a buster sword wouldn't hurt too).

Gold

General memo/To Clan Cruc members, Norp1, fellow clan members, and those interested

So I thought for now I'd detail what/where I farm, when I'll farm iin general, and with whom I'll farm with (if anyone is available). Keep in mind this is only tentative and may change when I or you all get better gear.

1) If I'm online and no one else is or is not available, I'll usually do a few solo dl runs and swamp pit runs (the latter will likely change soon since I have 8 alkors already unless people are interested in buying extra ones from me).

2) If Norp1 is online and is pretty much the only one available in my friends list, we'll do the 2nd and 3rd pit, dl, and pl.

3) If Bonnell21 is online and is pretty much the only one available in my friends list, we'll do inferno cows (got a lot of blue organs between us) and probably dl.

4) If Shinxcreate is online and is pretty much the only one available in my friends list, we'll do dl (and hopefully in the future the icy cellar though that will be tough).

5) If Xardas and/or Myles is online and is pretty much the only one(s) available in my friends list, I'd like to farm red and gold frags (got plenty of the rest for awhile). If both are on, I won't mind if Xardas or Myles goes for keys (I know you still need a paladin torch Myles).

6) If Xardas and/or Myles and Shinxcreate are online, I won't mind trying crucible or doing worldstone event.

You guys let me know how this sounds (seems to be the case as of now), and if you think I or you can farm other things to best help each other.

PS: Some basic things I need that I'd like to point out.

1) More horror keys (also will need more madness eventually)
    2) More red and gold frags as mentioned before.

Also, I probably will cut down farming dl as soon as I get another trickster. I probably will still farm Sss'haa though for more cb rings (and I also because I keep hearing people have gotten Tyrael's Might from her) and maybe Othuyeg either for a few more of his charms or for good hydraskulls.
    Last edited by vaudeville; 07-17-2016 at 10:32 PM.

Gold

Should have mentioned this far earlier, but to fellow friends and clan members, I'm going to be taking a break from the server at the least. Not sure when I'll be coming back, so if there's anything you need to borrow from me let me know.

............. quite a guild

User Tag List