Quote Originally Posted by Addah View Post
Well if by "class that uses it" you mean Necromancer then it's still hugely overpowered, if you mean Druid then it's still hugely overpowered.

That just confirms the Trang'Oul set are the best items and easiest to obtain for Summoner right now and end-game gear is almost useless in comparison, like I said mostly due to all the bonus Skeletal Power.

Yeah I haven't bothered buying a new weapon to use Skeletal Burst yet, I suppose I will now.

The clutter is already resolved by having 35 fewer Revives, even with 15 Warriors/Archers instead of 12 there will not be lag problems, and I would rather take a small reduction of damage to get my meat wall up to 15/15 of each which is the spirit of a Necromancer Summoner.

I'm already using this and you're right it's currently the best but it lacks any actual benefits for Summons themselves.
I think you misread, I said Tragos as in the moderator here, not trag set I am fairly content with how things are right now, I think 24 skeletons and 10-15 revives is plenty. You are plenty beefy, have an almost neverending meat wall (and you can constantly keep summoning skeleton warriors) and you can proc tons of chance to cast and do decent damage yourself with Skeletal Burst. I want to let the current changes play out for a while and see what builds people come up with. Burst is quite strong if built around (CB, prevent monster heal, etc). I hope some people give it a chance.