Quote Originally Posted by r0073x View Post
It's somehow true statement. There's a unfavorable end-game curve. You need good gear to beat end-game bosses (Mappo, Lich King, Cthulhu, new bosses at act 2, 3 & 5, Ctoggha and especially crucible!). But you need to beat them to get the good gear. For sure someone will start writing about "run cows hell and collect hr-s for trade" but:
1. It's boring to run cows non-stop. No matter if cows hell or inferno - still moo-moo.
2. Most of the end-game items are traded for a plenty of hr-s which would take a huge amount of time to collect...

Inferno cows - I have done a lot of inferno cows runs and I only got 1 cow queen boots. Too low chance to drop. Yeah, you're right that these items should be rare and valuable but this is too much... Especially for people like me who need some relax and fun at the end of the day after exhausting work.

Indeed, the server, the staff and the most of the players are pretty nice
But in my opinion, you should change the end-game curve.
I'm disappointed too because I've spent a plenty of hours, days, weeks, months (I started playing here almost 4 months ago) and I only have 1 mediocre bowazon with ff and cow queen set o.O (not enough time - I'm a medical student).

We can make a deal: health care for items
I could have sworn I said most of the same things you've stated, and yet I got stiffed for saying so.

On another note, I'd say Mappo is actually doable with a poison necro with decent gear (trag set at least and maybe the unique dagger). The eyeball guy is a pain though.