Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: i not understood....

Gold
    Annihilus Account: qtp

Exclamation i not understood....

is kinda hard 2 see almost no1 at server... and drops are more and more sux
    chance at reroll are so imao low
    i was make today without stop plague and dreamland
    ZERO divine drop / ZERO drop at new box ... comon teach me... did i miss something ?

Hr are uselss at server no1 sale vs hr alll wanna just gold...

"all is abouth luck" common ^^ imagine one runn cost in 10 min / run max !

in around 60 runns nothing ... lol.... yesterday i was in cow inferno

17 cow to get 1 cow item i no get it... and i was clean all of them not even 1 crap sk

maxim 10 uniq rings wich was darw or manal and few amulet ofc crap

i am preatty much online... but with this rate... and i spend 2 much time... for get nothing i really not understood
    how "others" get in 1-2 h... more then i make in 1-2 day's is not logic

i got some dice at acc.... well i spend some... in my chars but without succes

x6 set at frags i was need 2 enter with my brother in baal event portal.

at chuchu frostfire are just a mit ...

sorry for my english but i guess most of u understood what i mean.... i not complain ... i am just... dissapoint.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: gunga

+1, i dont play anymore for the same reasons. There is no fun playing...... and i warned you all that eventually the server will die... cuz of selfish players

Gold
    Annihilus Account: freeda_khala

welcome to pvm

Gold

nah pvm is mean activity ^^

but... look how is look our server....

http://s32.postimg.org/pshr5glr9/ffs.jpg

i wanna play... but.. without any chance have / found something....

is hilarios ....

Gold
    Annihilus Account: r0073x

It's somehow true statement. There's a unfavorable end-game curve. You need good gear to beat end-game bosses (Mappo, Lich King, Cthulhu, new bosses at act 2, 3 & 5, Ctoggha and especially crucible!). But you need to beat them to get the good gear. For sure someone will start writing about "run cows hell and collect hr-s for trade" but:
    1. It's boring to run cows non-stop. No matter if cows hell or inferno - still moo-moo.
    2. Most of the end-game items are traded for a plenty of hr-s which would take a huge amount of time to collect...

Inferno cows - I have done a lot of inferno cows runs and I only got 1 cow queen boots. Too low chance to drop. Yeah, you're right that these items should be rare and valuable but this is too much... Especially for people like me who need some relax and fun at the end of the day after exhausting work.

Indeed, the server, the staff and the most of the players are pretty nice
    But in my opinion, you should change the end-game curve.
    I'm disappointed too because I've spent a plenty of hours, days, weeks, months (I started playing here almost 4 months ago) and I only have 1 mediocre bowazon with ff and cow queen set o.O (not enough time - I'm a medical student).

We can make a deal: health care for items
    Last edited by r0073x; 05-03-2016 at 12:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by qtp View Post
    nah pvm is mean activity ^^

but... look how is look our server....

http://s32.postimg.org/pshr5glr9/ffs.jpg

i wanna play... but.. without any chance have / found something....

is hilarios ....
    You are ridiculous. You took time to edit that photo to remove the number before the 8 to make the server look dead. Even in your screenshot it shows 10 people in the channel so how is there only 8 people online? If all you're going to do is complain then just quit playing here. Everytime I see you online you're literally doing nothing but complaining, and to even take the time to edit a screenshot just to complain... who even does that?

Quote Originally Posted by r0073x View Post
    It's somehow true statement. There's a unfavorable end-game curve. You need good gear to beat end-game bosses (Mappo, Lich King, Cthulhu, new bosses at act 2, 3 & 5, Ctoggha and especially crucible!). But you need to beat them to get the good gear. For sure someone will start writing about "run cows hell and collect hr-s for trade" but:
    1. It's boring to run cows non-stop. No matter if cows hell or inferno - still moo-moo.
    2. Most of the end-game items are traded for a plenty of hr-s which would take a huge amount of time to collect...

Inferno cows - I have done a lot of inferno cows runs and I only got 1 cow queen boots. Too low chance to drop. Yeah, you're right that these items should be rare and valuable but this is too much... Especially for people like me who need some relax and fun at the end of the day after exhausting work.

I've disappointed too because I've spent a plenty of hours, days, weeks, months (I started playing here almost 4 months ago) and I only have 1 mediocre bowazon with ff and cow queen set o.O (not enough time - I'm a medical student).

Ladder reset is in August! A lot of the endgame curve will be redone in the ladder reset patch, no worries!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Lampogriz

Quote Originally Posted by r0073x View Post

I'm disappointed too because I've spent a plenty of hours, days, weeks, months (I started playing here almost 4 months ago) and I only have 1 mediocre bowazon with ff and cow queen set o.O (not enough time - I'm a medical student).

trang nec with ik barb can do crucible and other end game content

Gold

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    You are ridiculous. You took time to edit that photo to remove the number before the 8 to make the server look dead. Even in your screenshot it shows 10 people in the channel so how is there only 8 people online? If all you're going to do is complain then just quit playing here. Everytime I see you online you're literally doing nothing but complaining, and to even take the time to edit a screenshot just to complain... who even does that?
    sorry tradechat and annihilus ... are the issue :S yeah ... 10 xD

i was just ask abouth this way ... i spend 2 much time in this game and get almost nothing since.. this game must be for relax i spend and work preatty to much in it.

RIDICULOUS are this ^^ to spend 8 hours and have zero satisfaction ( anyway ) active ppl are for 2 or 3 hours so ... is maybe hard 2 understood xD ofc
    when u see me on .. u see me in game ^^ "literally" i complain because i have with what not complaining without reson's ... to put at number at "players" that 2 bot's tradechat and annihilus well yeah "who even does that?"

If u think my complain are useless then help me to figure out ... how is possible to farm like in x1 ?
    for x1 usual are BOT-mf program :P

i was complain in one logical way possible ... unforcen u saw something alse.... so u was not see my point ^^

good night u2

Administrator
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: acyroma

If theres 8 "actual" users in chat, who is the user in the one game that is up on annihilus? That would force there to be minimum 9 people online.

Your screenshot is clearly edited, there's a gap between "currently" and "8" that should not be there.

Alex also already posted in the next patch that the end game curve is changing in this thread.

User Tag List